[Discontinued][Release] Password Protection Server Script

Hello everyone I am here to release my Server Password Protection script that I have made recently and just decided to release for everyone to benefit from
Please download here:
[Discontinued]
Note limited/no support will be offered for my scripts; it is expected you know how to manage a server with php,etc
This has been updated and reuploaded to my own github account instead.

2 Likes

great work :wink: thank you for sharing

good job , just 1 small mention , you need to be off steam because you cannot change your name on steam, and name is gonna be the password

Outstanding script that works as intended, great stuff… Keep up the great work!

Does anyone still have this script or know of the updated URL?

sorry [Discontinued]

1 Like

Where am i supposed to enter the password?

read the above please it spells it completely out how it works.

No it doesn’t… Your readme file is blank and you haven’t commented your code.

Also, from what I can see from the code, @hbk is correct. You’re checking if the username connecting is matching the password in the text file… I wouldn’t call this “password protection” but more of a whitelist script. And yes, you would need to disable steam auth for this to work.

I believe you were supposed to quote @0dieter0, and again you don’t say anywhere how this script is supposed to work.

@0dieter0, read above to figure out how to set the “password”

1 Like

yes its true with the Name thing, i just use a Whitelist now

1 Like

404 page not found…

it has been discontinued for now until I figure out some way of hooking into the onplayerconnecting event and displaying a UI box to ask for the password instead since the way I did it of checking the username on connecting isn’t liked.

Hello, could I please have the script as it is? I really need this for my server and maybe I could try to fix what doesn’t work :slight_smile:

Find code, projects, and people on GitHub: ?