Parachute

If I give the player a parachute through

GiveWeaponToPed(GetPlayerPed(-1), GetHashKey("GADGET_PARACHUTE"), 150, true, true)

when used, it immediately closes.
How do I fix this?

1 Like

I remember there being a bug that conflicted with another script that was commonly used. I can’t remember what script though. It happened with lambda as well.

Try disabling NoDriveBy if you have that. Because for memory (don’t quote me on it) the game recognises the parachute as a weapon but your also driving and the NoDriveBy disables all weapons when driving a car. So give that a look and see if anything changes. Again don’t quote me on that. kits just a theory as it used to happen too me…

Was it not something with drag ? I’d like to know as well . If anyone has parachutes working without breaking and falling to your death…

Same issue here. I disabled all my “rp shit” which includes no drive by and still the issue persists. Maybe trainer related? I use simple trainer for dev purposes, haven’t tried without it enabled yet. Been lazy and working on some non rp shit.

As I said I know its a resource as for me on my vanilla dev server parachutes work but on my actual server it does not work. Which means I’m guessing a resource. I just forgot which one it is…

The only thing that was breaking parachutes was my drag command

As it would call DetachEntity(PlayerPedId(), true, false) all the time, detaching everything from the player, i fixed it back in december though?

2 Likes

It’s a bug with the old version of Cops menu as well.

So this is the problem I have right now. I disable my drag command and it works. How do you replace the DetachEntity native to make the parachute work and still be able to use the drag script.