Parachute breaks in mid-air

GTA V version? The latest (doomsday)
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? What’s that?
Error screenshot (if any): none
System specifications: Good enough to handle most games
What did you do to get this issue? No idea, I think it could be the latest fivem update.
What server did you get this issue on? All the servers.
CitizenFX.log file huh?
.dmp files/report IDs ???

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot …I don’t understand this
Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\Games\AppData\Local\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot it’s in AppData > Local > FiveM
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? That won’t help.

Also add what you already tried so far.

So the problem is that everytime I try to base jump or skydive, my parachute just breaks down in mid-air making me fall down to my death. I have checked my menus and nothing is changed with ragdoll and so on. it’s all good. It just seems like something has messed up after this newest fivem update, i was all good parachuting earlier but now I can’t. I have tried to parachute in other servers including by uninstalling simple trainer but keeping lambda menu and it still messed up.

EDIT 2017/12/27: The problem was fixed, it was a server resource that messed up, don’t know which one but i got a dev to fix it.

Try removing lambda menu and try again. Also are you pressing any button at all when parachuting?

Sir, I am using an xbox controller. The parachute button is A and then i’m not pressing any buttons at all. The parachute just dissapears in mid-air. A friend tried i to and it broke for him as well. here is a gif to see how it looks like: Gyazo GIF

Also, I am sure lambda menu is not causing this to happen. Multiple people in the community I am in has this problem too.

I am having the same issue.

Try using the keyboard and not the controller.

This is an issue with the old version of the “Cops” menu script, if you have this on your server it will be the issue.

2 Likes

EDIT 2017/12/27: The problem was fixed, it was a server resource that messed up, don’t know which one but i got a dev to fix it.

Staff, You can close this topic.

Topic will automatically close.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.