Paleto Bay Dealership

Features:
~ Gated Entry with keycard
~ 50+ car parking lot with display ramp for car of the week.
~ Reception desk
~ Two car garage for warranty work
~ Car wash in the back
~ Internet sales team desks
~ Financing desk
~ Presentation Garage; holds two vehicles.
~ Sliding entry doors for main entrance & Sales lot
~ 4/5 showroom car/lifted truck spots in the building it self.
~ Service waiting/seating area
~ Breakable windows, pillars and some walls.
~ Exterior lighting throughout, as well as CCTV.

You will need to stream Omegas prop pack called “Map builder3D” for the white brick walls which are used.
The following file contains only the files that are used in this build. omegamods.zip (16.0 MB)
These props are provided free from the following link:

except the file contains 16.4MB instead of the 600+MB that are in the stream folder from him.

YMAP has been added, but again in order to stream 100% of the building you will need to stream his “Mapbuilder3D” prop pack provided here:

dealerpaleto.ymap (10.9 KB)

This is an end of life model and I will no longer be working on this for improvements as I have other projects. If you want to use it then fine, if your going to complain about it then make one better…

3 Likes

only a ymap right ?

1 Like

since your using omega map builder files you are not allowed to up the stream folders @Corey_Rodriguez I got told to remove the link from my post il advise you do the same befor omega come and start moaning about it

One pack is free so its fine, the other pack has been removed since its a paid pack. Wasn’t sure on the specifics of streaming

it not fine bro trust me I done the same and I had omega goons messaging me moaning about me shearing there pack ( which I stll stay was stupid as it there free version)… in the end the mods told me to remove it as omega requested it to be removed

I mean thats on you then taking down something for free. It goes without saying when you release something on the internet for free but goons will be goons i guess

Where to buy the prop pack?

from omega patreon page bro

1. Sharing these packs or any content from it is not permitted by the creator
  2. Patreon links are not allowed in releases

@JohnnyTool Buying user generated content and using it on a FiveM server is not allowed and is subject to investigation.