Pacifica North RP

Pacifica North RP

About us:
The community of Pacifica North has been in the works for over two years and today I have the honor to present it to you all. Pacifica North is a FiveM game Server that is semi-economy. Our community focuses on not only serious RP but also our members as well. We hold polls for all our major decisions and cares about all our members and our relations with people and other servers. a

Who we are:
The community of Pacifica North is Ran by me and two other directors. I myself have been experienced in Fivem for 3 or so years now. Our original members are also very trustworthy and my closest companions. We have come together to create a roleplaying experience that everyone can benefit from and bring happiness to. That’s our goal.

What is “Semi-Economy”?
After long discussions and thoughts, we have came up with “Semi Economy”. This isn’t full economy as we do have Vmenu and other menus however as you play, you accumulate money for RPing on our server.

Anything else?
If you have any questions please DM me @A. Maza #0472! i will try my best to answer your question ASAP!

Our pledge:
The community of Pacifica North does not endorse or practice any form of betrayal, discrimination, hate, petty advertising practices, or clan exclusion. This does not mean all wrongdoings are justifiable, however, as a community we uphold the standards of such. Pacifica also does not endorse or conduct any form of corruption or bias in ranks or positions. Members within this community has a provided freedom of speech and a standard of respect towards one another, even in times of hardship or conflict. Everyone is granted a sense of value and shall not be ignored moreover disrespected or neglected. Lastly, this community respects all other communities and their natures and respects their right to uphold their standards and their freedom of speech (However, this does not apply if false information is given). We at Pacifica uphold a vast standard of respect and integrity. Not one but all uphold this promise moreover there shall be no exclusions in the community of Pacifica North.

-The administration of Pacifica
9/19/2019

And on a last note, I thank you all. I thank you all for the opportunity to do this and I thank you all for all the fun I have on FiveM and more to come. Let’s make more memories together. Thank you.

Discord: Pacifica North RP | FiveM
All other information you need is in the discord!

Thank you for growing with us!

Link is expired

Its because the post was in September 2019. The link has either changed or the server no longer exists.