Overflow Role-Play | overflowrp.com | Active Player Base | Recruiting LEO/FD/EMS

Overflow Role-Play

Forums: https://overflowrp.com
Discord: OFRP Discord
Applications: https://overflowrp.com/w/application (Must create an account to view!)
Server Changelog: http://changelog.ofrp.online
Services Uptime: http://status.ofrp.online

Come join us in our public server!

Public Server 1: 149.56.96.219:30120 or Click here
Public Server 2: 149.56.96.219:30130 or Click here (S2 is not always online)

Our Departments:

About Overflow!

Overflow Role-Play (OFRP) is a well established Grand Theft Auto V Roleplay community dedicated to bringing it’s members an unforgettable and memorable experience. We strive to bring a family orientated vibe around our community and to make sure every body feels like their at home and apart of the amazing journey. Our goal is to bring professional and exciting roleplay environment to our community and fans. We offer members many opportunities to join one of our many departments to give them a chance to learn and enhance their role playing skills! We’re looking for new faces around our community. We hope to see you join us soon!

What we offer?
Here at Overflow Role-Play we strive to provide everyone with a fun and enjoyable experience whilst keeping our role play realistic and professional as possible! We offer members many opportunities to join one of our great departments to give them a chance to learn and enhance their roleplaying skills! We’re looking for new faces around our community make sure you stop by and come say hello and apply using the links above!

Some of our custom features

• Custom Blacklist Script (Vehicles, weapons & ped models)

• Custom Law Enforcement Vehicles

• Civilian Add-on vehicles (Permission based)

• Custom built assets by our development team

• Member based level system

Our Development Team:
DV | Head Developer: @FAXES

Looking for more developer’s join today!

Community Expectations

We expect all our members to act professional and keep a high level of maturity at all times. Our reputation is built from the dedication and hard work of our community members. We look forward to you joining us on the streets of San Andreas.

Server Screenshots!

Pictures taken by members in-game!

Thank you for reading our advertisement and we hope too see you around OFRP soon! Make sure to hit that apply button. Any further information you want to know about the community please leave a comment below or PM me. :blue_heart:

8 Likes

100% best ive been apart of! Love everything they have worked for and i defenently reccomend giving it a chance!

1 Like

Hello fellow role players… First things first about this server; If you want to be able to have a place that is Fun, Professional but classy, custom built to community, and all-around good for all? Then you’ve met your match here on OFRP…Come to a place you can call home. Because here…We’re Family!

1 Like

Really good server. Would reccomend checking it out

1 Like

I know I really need to update my name lmao But I would definitly check this community out! I have been in it for a long while and it has been one of the best choices of my life! Shoutout to Dibzer and FAXES for making this all possible from the start! (Well from what I know)

1 Like

OH YEA THIS SERVER IS THE BEST THAT IS WHAT Sergeant Skinny!!! IT IS!

3 Likes

Great community Great Role-Play. I would and am highly recommending to Join us at OFRP! Been a part of OFRP for almost a month now and became the only server I play on.

2 Likes

great server. come check it out and apply for leo, fd/ems, or civ if you want to! :wink:

2 Likes

Hello Yall My Name Is Alberto R. With The San Andreas Communications Department First Off Just Take 5 Minutes out of your Day and Join! The Reason i tell you that is because this is The Best Yes The Best Roleplay Community Out there The Whole Community is Welcoming, Friendly, and Lovely! Dont Worry if you dont have Friends You will Make Some The First Day You Join!! I Recommend This Community 10000000/100 % Join Now - http://overflowrp.com/

3 Likes

Good server, mainly because I’m here :smiley:

Also we are looking for for development personal. To help me and other development areas. Please join today…

Also here at OFRP we have a (nearly) 100% custom made server with custom framework slowly being developed. And by framework I’m not saying ESX or VRP. I mean custom. So what’s there too loose. Come check us out!

2 Likes

Ehhhhhhhh 50/50 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Who wouldn’t want to be part of this amazing server!!!

Was it worth it

BCSO Water Patrol Day!

2 Likes

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Much love man

1 Like

what is LE?.. do you mean leo? or is this another department that i dont know about?

Law Enforcement :policeman:

1 Like

ok thank you (20 carecthers lol so annoying)

1 Like

Sowy I don’t join other servers, OFRP 4 Life G!

1 Like

Please make a message to support@fivem.net with your issue. The forums is no place for this drama, keep it to DM’s or use that email.

Thanks

1 Like

Removing all off topic messages. Any further commenting about this can result in getting silenced.

Flag posts of they are violating ToS and/or send an email to support@fivem.net

4 Likes

Great Server to Join! Get your buttock in the server.

1 Like