Overall FIVEM rules?

Hi! I want to host and develop a server but as I’m in a country wich 1€ is 4 times the value of the local currency I would need some financial help. The plan is to launch and develop a server and in the future offer a total non-obligated VIP kinda service wich would cost very little and offer some in-game rewards as such. Does this goes against the rules of FiveM? (tbh, where can I find them?)

1 Like

The rule for donations is that you can allow any type of donation to the server. Once you meet your monthly server cost you have to shutdown donations until you need them again to pay for the servers the next month.

You just can’t profit money off of FiveM. Meaning you can’t have an account that is just being packed with donations.

Don’t try to make money off FiveM. Not even your game services. Covering costsincurred from 
third parties (server rent, product licensing, ...)is fine, however any additional profit(including ‘donations’ other than to cover immediate costs) is not.
1 Like

Thanks for the explanation

Also if you want to know what happens when TOS is broken.

Your server will be blacklisted and nobody will be able to see it or connect to it.

Just figured I would throw that in just in case you didn’t know.

And just to be clear, I can’t contact people and offer money to develop/implement scripts on the server and add this to the Funding, correct?

1 Like

See line #8 of the Terms of Service.

1 Like

Please don’t revive such an old post. Compile whatever findings you have with as much proof as possible and send it to pr@fivem.net

Bear in mind that donations are acceptable, to an extent that is.

1 Like

can i have profit (money) from server ?

1 Like

Don’t ask random question on really old topics please.