[OUTDATED][Gamemode] RottenV | Zombie Gamemode [Alpha v3.0]

Yes you need to get the hash keys for the civilians. There is a list just google.

I have the hashes, but I want a random thing, can I set to spawn a randon skin with all skins available?

Can you make this mod ON/OFF with toggle?

Does it work with the newest fivem update because there isnt any zombies on my server

Thanks for this mod, was able to get it to work on the most recent version of FiveM, needed to tweak it a little bit but it’s great so far. Just working out the kinks here and there.

how you got it too work on fx = ? i only installede the zombie nothing else but no zombiespawn :frowning:

its loading the files and that but the zombie do not spawn :confused:

u need to convert it yourself,

how do I do that? Would love to play some zombie with friends

For me don’t show zombies, i need help… :disappointed_relieved:

Same for me, too bad this wont work :frowning:

I create the lua script of zero kkk :joy:

A guy posted not to far above a new converted Zombies for FX, if you would scroll up you would see it.

1 Like

So, I’ve been trying the fixed version and I get the Zombies and all, but somehow they seems to not make any damage. I do not have God mode obviously :slight_smile:

Any idea? :slight_smile:

You could have spend those weeks writing your own rotten v :man_shrugging:

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

well, for one the release is quite old

thats because its an easy fix? there are a couple of servers ( including mine ) that run modified RottenV scripts just fine, you just need to edit them, and that requires Lua knowledge.

Im kinda new to Lua but it takes time to learn. Any tips for me to get the zombie mod working? Im not a good lua maker but it would be nice to get some tips and tricks.

there is a working version of zombie mod?

Finally have gotten some of this to work. Anyone interested in making it better send me a message and we can make a complete server.