[OUTDATED][Gamemode] RottenV | Zombie Gamemode [Alpha v3.0]

Read it… It clearly states

No financial profit shall be derived by the Users from any derivative of, or third-party service, User Generated Content, or Game Server for FiveM, the Game Services, or other entities stated in these Terms, except as expressly permitted by CitizenFX. …

How you don’t conclude that him offering his services or scripts in exchange for money doesn’t break this term is beyond me…

@Havoc How would I go about making it so that my bandit spawner always gives the bandit a weapon?

Cheers :slight_smile:

@BlackWidow
Add GiveWeaponToPed(ped, GetHashKey(pedWeps[randomWep]), 9999, true, true) under SetPedDiesWhenInjured.

1 Like

Im going to need you on speed dial. Apologies im very new to lua :smiley:

@BlackWidow
welcome to add me on discord if you got one. TroyFoxxin#9341

1 Like

Consider it done :slight_smile:

Adding something here to fill up the minimum char limit lol

Anoyne help me? The weaponsapwner works for me, but, with a little fail, some weapons spawns to high, impossible to take it, not all but a lot of them.

choosenWeapon = spawnableWeapons[math.random(1, #spawnableWeapons)]

weapon = CreatePickupRotate(GetHashKey(choosenWeapon), newX, newY, z, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 8, 1.0, 24, 24, true, GetHashKey(choosenWeapon))

maybe this?

weapon = CreatePickupRotate(GetHashKey(choosenWeapon), newX, newY, z, - 500, 0.0, true, true))

http://gay.furfag.de/eurobeat-2/xdwkur37b3ntmxd.png

this is so ironic i can’t even

also: offering money for scripts is against tos

3 Likes

:+1: ok!!! Have fun!

Does anyone else seem to be respawning in the same location they die in?

1 Like

Dosen’t work for me zombies don’t spawn cars don’t spawn weapons don’tspawn

how to spawn bdd items ?

So this is a awesome mod my only problem is all the trees there are entirely way too many trees.
My friend sometimes has massive fps drops due to the trees and it stinks when were running from either a player or trying to find a specific vehicle out in sandy etc where randomly a crap ton of trees spawn.

I advised him on different settings to help reduce the drop and they help to a minimum extent I don’t know if this is a specific server side thing? Or is it from the mod directly?

How did you manage to get this mod working? Resqripted?

nothing spawn for me !!!

What bullshit mod without working zombies… All development/support seems to have come to an end.

1 Like

can we have the good version ? this mod can be fun

Think you’d be kind enough to share your Bandit spawner? Sounds pretty cool to have alongside the Zombies

So I figured out how to create a map.lua with Left 4 Dead / Resident Evil characters. Perfect for this mod, can anyone tell me what to set the spawnpoint to to skydive in like on the RottenV servers?

anyone know why my zombies arnt spawning in?