[OUTDATED/BROKEN] San Andreas Super Sport Series ( mpassault ) Vehicles in FiveM!

, , , ,

I don’t see any liveries, were those not ported over?

not important tho Shrug
(20 car)

they should work fine, last time i tried they worked, are you sure you are using the correct livery menu, due to R* weirdness, there are two.

it works fine with lambda great script btw are y gonna do this with every update ?

its not smart to put that in here. people will start copy your server

i plan to, but i can’t guarantee anything.

there are a billion identical roleplay servers out there, i doubt anyone wants to copy that specific one.

you never know, i just prefere to not do it. sorry for bad english btw

Probably but I definitely don’t do this as a community I host. it’s just a server for me and a few friends to play around on.

ohhh okay. its fine i dont blame. just trying to give some tips.

1 Like

hey, im kinda new to fivem, so can i just put the assault_vehicles folder into my server and say start assault_vehicles in the server config?

That’s all it takes.

I use the Mello trainer to spawn the cars by name but I’m sure there’s other ways to handle spawning them.

Seasparrow turns into a submarine when landing in the water:

I see this post: [OUTDATED/BROKEN] San Andreas Super Sport Series ( mpassault ) Vehicles in FiveM!

concerning it but not sure how I would implement that.

I have the same problem. Do you know if there is a solution?

I screwed around with the suggested line I linked to with no resolution to the problem. I just consider it an Anti-Sea Sparrow.

it’s because the scripts are missing for that specific vehicle, not fixable afaik.

Oh, it’s a pity. Thank you anyway for answering me :slight_smile:

Update 3

Added updated Jester3 and flashgt from patchday19

Download the Updated version from the original topic!

Do you plan on releasing the After Hours dlc as a resource? just wanted to check before I try and do it myself

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

This resource is now outdated and running it WILL cause your game to crash.

REMOVE THE RESOURCE IMMEDIATELY

All Content in this resource is now in FiveM Natively, there is no reason to download this resource anymore.

2 Likes