⭐ [π—˜π—¦π—«] 𝗦𝗔𝗑 𝗔𝗑𝗗π—₯π—˜π—”π—¦ π—¨π—‘π—œπ—§π—˜π—— π—₯π—’π—Ÿπ—˜π—£π—Ÿπ—”π—¬ -- Server Closed, Thank You For Playing

We are open today, join us for $5000 in bonus starter cash!

1 Like

Our racing community is growing, come be a part of it!

Excited for the new planned RP going on soon!

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the Christmas RP! It’s gonna be awesome!

1 Like

It’ll be a good time; can’t wait to see you there!

NEW ISLAND DROP!

Check us out!

People active around the clock! We hope to see you join us!

RP Is amazing staff are very respectful, im having way too much fun. Wish i could stay on 24/7. officer/civ confrontation is really well done no complaints at all from me, honestly don’t think ill ever need too tbh! If your new you have found a really amazing community, i’ve been RRing on FIveM for 2/3 years and this is the best fun i’ve had yet. Staff don’t play favorites, they always help as best as they can. Just knowing that i can trust the staff as well as the community here makes it all more fun! Here is too SAURP And 2021!! Best Server i’ve been on!

1 Like

HEY MA! THERE IS A CAT OUTSIDE! IT LOOKS LIKE GRANDMA!

Blockquote

1 Like

It’s a great server, I’ve been here on and off pretty much since the start, all the staff is super friendly, and the community is easy to get along with too; the server isn’t like others where it’s ran by gangs and crime; there is definitely a good police presence in all areas, from the bottom of the city to the top of Paleto; it’s a very tight nit community where everyone knows each other but always welcoming to new players

1 Like

Congrats to the graduating San Fire academy this tuesday!

Great server, Quality RP. I’ve been playing on the server for about 2 weeks now, and the staff is very friendly. First time I played the staff was very helpful and welcoming. Overall good server with a fantastic player-base.

Great Community, Good Rp I would recommend

Air units are in season! Departments are looking for more, so put in your application on the discord!

pretty good server, I enjoy it. A lot of Custom Vehicles, Boats aircrafts, cars etc. I do like the Ownable housing and businesses. over all great server, 10/10

1 Like

International drug busts call out the whole squad!

1 Like

Possible Dust Storm A Few Days Ago