Our Motto: Freedom, Creativity, And Maturity in RP [San Andreas United Roleplay] Lambda Menu |//| CAD/MDT

police
sheriff
menu
server
airplanes

Welcome to San Andreas United Roleplay!

To all those people who are tired of massive copy-and-paste servers that don’t value creativity or interesting roleplay, we invite you to join the SAURP community! We are a small and fun-loving group of roleplayers that enjoy the luxury of a uniquely relaxed RP experience.

We’re not looking for high player numbers, we’re looking for more like-minded people to enjoy our creation with us! If this interests you, your first stop should be our discord.

SAURP IP: 185.249.196.78:32000

SAURP Discord: https://discord.gg/6kEYZXT
(total previous link clicks: 108)

More In-RP Screenshots, CLICK ME!

So, why should I choose you guys over all the other servers on FiveM?

• We are a menu-based roleplay server here to help you roleplay the way you want to.

• We believe in quality over quantity, and we employ that belief in all the things we do.

• We are dedicated to hosting a server with a good balance of fun and basic professionalism.

• We put good roleplay over the technical stuff! Truly, we just want people to have fun through good RP.

What jobs do you offer?

Be a trucker! Be a mechanic! Be an underwater basket weaver! Your imagination is the limit. We love seeing your creativity in action!

For those interested in law enforcement and emergency services, we have open whitelist positions for First Responders we are looking to fill.

We allow various teams, gangs, and criminal groups to form! If you have an idea, we would love to hear it!

Server Features:

• A small, interesting, and mature group of friendly roleplay frequenters

• Completed server with easy-to-access list of commands and vehicles

• A CAD/MDT (Civilian database) on our own hosted domain

• Minimalist HUD for good screenshots and immersion

• A running, extensive server canon that any player may contribute to (see the page on our discord!)

• Lots of different types of civilian vehicles and extensive amounts of aircraft (less crazy fast cars, more realistic, reasonable vehicles)

If you have any questions, feel free to DM us through our discord :slight_smile:

Our number one priority will always be player satisfaction. Thanks for your time, and we hope to see you on San Andreas United Roleplay!

-SAURP Staff Team
1 Like

RP’s been great recently, and we’re eager to develop a community playerbase! We’d love for you to join us!

1 Like

BumpBump**** image

1 Like

Honestly Love this community, everyone is so welcoming and happy for me to be there!

2 Likes

Been on the server for a while, truly my favorite server of all time :slight_smile:

1 Like

This a good sever,and i love it

This is a realy good sever and i love the staff is grate and take it very good

Honestly the server itself is okay but the owners on the server o used to be really good friends with I was apparently banned for advertizing another server without any evidence and I was just banned without my knowledge I came back online just to see me gone from the server I’m not going to advertise my server that I have now started but I just hope they fix what’s going on

1 Like

p nice server. friendly and welcoming community. i recommend

1 Like

I develop for this server, it is brilliant. Friendly staff there to help you all of the time and big roleplays on everyday, highly recommend.

1 Like

bump bump bump

still love the server,
more and more
day by day

1 Like

Our major patrol fleet!

Join a patrol today!

This is a truly amazing community. i came into this community not too long ago ind in the short time ive been here i have seen more respect and friendliness from both the staff and players than i have in my almost 2 years playing fivem. the staff on this server are so friendly and they take time to show respect for their server and the players who come on, ii recommend this server to anyone who wants to have a satisfying RP experience but also to players who want to meet new people. this is honestly the best community of people i have ever seen both on fivem and in my personal life. the staff have truly done an amazing job and i hope to see the server grow more and more

1 Like

Custom map edits and more, we enjoy focusing over quality over quantity.

We’re a lax server with more of a focus on fun and realism than structures and strict command. If that sounds like what you’re looking for, we’re probably right for you.

Our patrols typically range from 2-10 players on average, but it’s always a good time. It’s a more personalized experience that way, where you can make friends and create lasting memories.

RP in the city has been something we’ve enjoyed lately.

We keep our vehicles up to date and make sure they’re in working order regularly. We have a convenient list of all vehicle spawn codes available to the public.

Cultists exist even in the city, and some are with the Epsilon Program.