Orange County California Roleplay | OCSD | CHP | OCFA | FBI | Volunteer Fire/EMS | 150+ Custom Cars | Active Admins | https://discord.gg/FmQmaTV

:earth_americas: Orange County, California :earth_americas:

:police_car: Orange County Sheriff’s Department :police_car:

:police_car: California Highway Patrol :police_car:

:police_car: Federal Bureau of Investigation :police_car:

:fire_engine::ambulance: Orange County Fire Authority :ambulance::fire_engine:

Applications are always open! We are requiring everyone to go through application and training. We are currently seeking mature and active people for supervisor positions. [Apply Here!] (https://discord.gg/FmQmaTV )

β˜… OCSD
β˜… CHP
β˜… FBI
β˜… OCFA

OCCRP offers multiple departments with multiple subdivisions to enhance our player’s roleplay experience. We aim to a fun roleplay experience for people of all ages. We have both working steam and IP bans and do not tolerate trolls or modders.

FAQ:

Q: Can officers go off duty and play as civilians?
A: Yes, you can be a civilian off duty however if you decide to play the same RP character as the police officer you must follow the law. This will allow you to carry your service weapon.

Q: Can I be an admin?
A: Staff applications are opened randomly throughout the year. In order to be accepted, you must be over 15 and put plenty of effort into your application

Q: How many people do you have?
A: Our discord server has 309 people as off 9/22/2019. We currently average about 10-20 players on the server.

Q: Where is the server-based out of?
A: We are based on Orange County California what is located just outside of Riverside County and Los Angels County.

Q: What is the minimum age to be police or fire?
A: All ages are welcome as long as you are mature.

Q: How long till I get a response?
A: Within 1-2 days depending on department/staff command.

Q: Do you guys allow animal RP?
A: Yes we do! we do not allow monkey or sea life RP

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

Its Not Bad Everyone should Join I LOVE THIS SERVER