Opencad CAD/MTD system

My experience with OpenCAD’s staff on Discord was disappointing. The supervisor offended my friend, and when confronted was told it was “Meme day”. I was later warned and banned for tagging a developer for not standing up to my friend.

Opencad discord:

Download:

Posting this here is unnecessary as OpenCad has nothing to do with FiveM. You are not required to use their services. Take the drama somewhere else.

I know something like this might suck, but fivem forums is not really here to create drama, and this will just cause it so…

Hello,

So let me get this straight you tagged one of my staff members “Shealynn” which is against rule 2 “2) @mentioning Project Managers, Developers, the Support Team, and Moderators can result in a kick/ban, unless they specifically ask (unless otherwise warranted), at that person’s discretion (this includes DMs). We are not your personal support agent. The general rule of thumb: If you wouldn’t want someone messaging you like that, don’t do it to us. You will automaticaly recieve a warning for doing this, no exceptions.”

So could have banned you right there…

You insulted my staff rather than banning you right there I decided give you a chance and also explain why cant read pinned messages which if you click up top you can see “This channel is provided to allow the community to provide support to the community.
This channel is not endorsed or monitored by the OpenCAD Team.”

So this kind sweet woman is offering you support and spending her time with you then you proceeded to last out at her?

I ask that you reevaluate your choices.

Thanks,

Justin Farmer
OpenCAD
Project Supervisor

Edit: you posted in the wrong section btw

I’m not talking about the situation with me, I’m talking about the staff’s behaviour

The thing with Shealynn was that I asked a question and was told to go to the website and write a ticket. I did not see the point in her asking me to go to the website when she was the one who answered the ticket. She could have just answered the question in the discord chat

Yes of course this has something to do with FiveM. OpenCAD is a FiveM resource you can find here:

Please keep drama about communities off the forums.