**What server did you get this issue on?**RadienceGamingRP
CitizenFX.log fileN/A
.dmp files/report IDsN/A

If an issue with starting: No starting problem
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far. I tried to give then the ip for the server but that didnt work.

I have a problem with my server where only i can join my server and i cant find a way to fix it.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Did you port forward the necessary ports? what ip are you giving them if you did? does canyouseeme.org say there open?

i don t know how to port forward

how do i port forward?

Every router is different. Find the owner’s manual to your router and port forward 30120 to your host computer. Also make sure it is allowed on your Windows Firewall. And antivirus.

i port forwarded it but they still cant join

what ip address are you giving them? and does canyouseeme.org say there open?

i gave them the ipv4 address after i port forwarded
it

you dont give them them the ipv4 address thats your local ip you need to give them the external ip address.

use whatsmyip.com and give them that IP.

OK my friend said it couldn’t be found

Then something is still blocking your ports, does canyouseeme.org say the ports are open?

i checked the port 30120 it said it cant see the reason was connection timed out

ok then the port is still closed or its being blocked.

Disable Windows firewall as its useless anyway and see if it still says its closed… its either that or you did not port forward correctly.

its still not being seen by it

Not a whole lot we can do here, you need to figure out whats blocking the ports, it could also be your virus scanner blocking the server.

Perhaps show how you port forwarded the ports.

Screenshot_51

its possible your ISP is to blame here, i had similar issues and just bought a modem.

not sure what else i can suggest here for ya.

whats isp?

Internet Service Provider.