OneSync enabled, serverlist isn't updated to 64 slots

Hey all,

Basically what the title says. We enabled OneSync on our server about 48 hours ago, and it works perfectly! However, in the server browser, it still shows that we have 32 slots - however, if you search it up using direct connect, it shows 64 slots (which is what it should show everywhere).

Any way to have it updated in the server list as well?

Best,
Quire.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

I “fixed” this by actually enabling OneSync :joy: - thanks to osmium on Discord for the insight! :pray:

2 Likes

Hey,
Can I ask how did you fix this OneSync issue?
OneSync is enabled. My server is set at 64 slots but 31 is at max, other play will be queued.

Hi, if you enabled onesync and set max players to 64, then it will work. :slight_smile:

what exactly did you do ? cause its on my server just only shows 30 players even with 64 in the .cfg
image

as stated previously in the comment just above, enable onesync and set max players to 64, then it should work - if not, I suggest that you create a topic with some more information :slight_smile:

feel like I may be missing something then cause its enabled on server you can see it in that screenshot I posted and pretty much everywhere I found a loop for 32 players I replaced with 64. thanks for your help

user above is stoopid and fixed the issue.

Keep in mind loops have to be replaced with 255, as stated here, not 64. If you are still having problems, please post a screenshot of your server.cfg and I’ll take a look :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.