Older version of esx_ambulancejob

I can’t find an older version of ESX_Ambulancejob and while everything works fine. I really dislike the having to buy/store vehicles, rather than just one simple menu to spawn them directly, similar to the change that was made to esx_policejob above 1.2.0. Any help on this would be appreciated.

go to the git-hub and click releases, it will show all previous versions.

Found it thanks. I suppose you don’t know a way to use the latest version, with the old garage?

On the new version.
Remove the garage code.

From the old version.
Copy and paste the code to the new version.

Test.
If broken, try and figure out why.
If successful, enjoy it.

As said above, just remove anything got to do with the garage system, should be a few functions and events that need to be removed then just add the old ones, should work fine.

That actually sounds pretty good. The thing with the version before the latest is that admin revive is broken. Even if you admin revive you lose everything as if you just RP died. Everything looks fine so I can’t figure out why it happens.

If your on the older version that’s a known issue with it.

I nearly had it. But it refused to show a vehicle even though it was in the config and the ranks were properly authorized.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.