Official Daybreak Roleplay | FivePD | Whitelisted | Sonoran CAD/Radio |

Once again we pushed some updates/bug fixes to the ESX Server.
11/30/2020

Completed Updates

Many of these updates have been pushed last night, you may be familiar with them already if you were in-game last night.
Jail Script - Timer displayed on user’s screen while in jail has been re-written to be more accurate. The script has always released the player from Jail at the correct time, however the time displayed on screen was not accurate. Users can also now explore more of the jail without being teleported back for “escaping”

All /eup commands have been removed. LEO and SAFR employees can change their uniform using the F6 Menu -> Change Uniform Option

The LEO unrack script has been fully implemented into the F6 Menu

Quint 1 now has a Federal Q and Powercall Siren

The old “radial” menu has been replaced with a cleaner vehicle UI menu, allowing users to open/close doors, roll windows up and down, change seats, and much more. Press “B” on keyboard while inside of a vehicle to display the menu. Hit Right Mouse Button to exit the menu.

Flywheel’s Garage building has been updated

Inventory HUD has been updated as well as the trunk script. The glovebox script is no longer supported and has been removed. Shops also use the same inventory HUD while purchasing from them. Police can search players with this UI as well, under the F6 menu.

New Drug System Implemented. Collect plans -> process into bricks of product
Sell bricks directly
Use scale and baggies to break down product all the way down to 2g bags
Use rolling papers on weed to roll a 2g join and smoke it
All types of bags are able to be sold to the drug dealer. Breaking down further will yield a slightly higher profit if you have the time to do it. Sell bags of various weights to players. LEO will charge you with possession according to the weight you have.
e.g. Player has (2) 200g Bricks, player will get charged for possessing 400 grams of product.

SAFR Station 3 has been retextured in the Richman area.

All store and bank hold up alarms no longer get broadcasted over game chat or through our Discord #911_system. All silent alarms are sent to the CAD system for dispatchers to attach units to. If there is no dispatcher available, the supervisor of the patrol will have the “Self Dispatch” panel open, and will be notified of any 911 or Silent Alarm calls.

All players must register in CAD, and connect their API ID to their account. Users will be shown text at the top of their screen if they’re not registered.

If you need more help to configure this, please contact an administrator.

02/08/2021
Server Development Update:

Vehicle shops are working for aircrafts and boats, as well as the garages/impounds for all vehicles aircrafts and boats!

All cars that you have already bought will be listed under the “Sedans” category in the garage, this had to be done due to how the database handles the new vehicle garage. You have the ability to rename your vehicles from the garage as you please.

Please note the vehicle shop is still a work in progress, and I will let you all know when it is complete!

In the meantime, please bear with us as the server undergoes this development.

Also heres a sneak peak of what is coming soon! Please do not purchase any houses in the meantime, until the script is fully complete!

great server

Announcement From Chase: I just want to say the past 2 nights of patrols have been awesome thank you everyone who had attended the patrols. I do want to say @A. Smith a lot of our officer’s had messaged me saying that you did really good Friday night at patrol and that it was nice having a dispatcher so thanks so much for that as well! We are still working on 2.0 of Daybreak at this moment we do not have a time frame of when it will be finished but it will be in the near future. If you guys have anymore suggestions for 2.0 go ahead and put it into #suggestions it doesn’t matter if it is cars or scripts we will look into it for 2.0. If you guys are interested in joining our staff or recruitment team but have questions about it please feel free to message me at anytime and I will get back with you. We are still looking for more people to join those teams. I will be looking at applications for that on Monday. Thanks. See you guys at patrol tonight 8:30PM EST.

Josh: Yeah like Chase said there is no time frame for Version 2.0… There is an insane list of custom scripts and assets that we are developing or adding in, and are taking our time to ensure everything is done correctly the first time around. We have changed the whole appearance of the server so far, and are working on implementing a lot of new game mechanics to really give a whole new feeling on the server. A lot of my focus has been on implementing more ways for civilians to make money with their own businesses, and creating more unique ways to make money legally, and illegally. As soon as we come close to a beta version that can be bug tested by members who are interested, we will announce that!

LEO Update: Officers, we will be getting a legal system in. That means you will be held accountable for your actions when policing in game that includes myself as well. That also means reports, reports, reports. You will have end of call reports. Call you gotta do to find the report will be under Records in CAD, new report, either MVA report or End Of Call Report. Once that is submitted it will have to be approved by a sergeant or above and they will have to sign it, and I will have to approve and sign the sergeant reports as well. The end of call report has been put in as of now and ready to use. Officers from tonight’s major incident scene if you want to go ahead and start filling out that report that would be great. I know its late if you can do it within the next 48 hours that would be great!

From Our Detectives: Tanner Johnson is under investigation of the following charges. Grand Theft Auto of a 4 door sultan and the attempt to murder of Ofc. J Stalls, Ofc M. Martin, and Sgt. Borkowski. finally felony evasion. also a prime suspect of a 10-80 from Joshua RD with a groupee crown vic security car on top of a flywheels garage tow truck, with the driver being a Joe Faller (WANTED FOR FELONY EVASION) . please if you have any evidence please contact Detective Borkowski or Detective Deez.

For 2.0 Our Law Enforcement Agency’s Got Some New Looks :eyes::eyes:
Valor Pack: BCSO
Code 3 Pack: LSPD
Whelen Liberty Package: SAHP

In Addition To Our New State Police Cars We Have Also Gotten Some New State Police Uniforms!

New TikTok video is up!

OP went being active to not active within 4 days somehow. Unlisted on request