Expected behavior: not crash
Actual behavior: crash
Steps to reproduce: none
Server/Client? client
.dmp files/report IDs:
minidump: https://anonfile.com/s1L4K7Sdm0/CfxCrashDump_2019_03_18_19_46_20_zip

people in the area crashed

1 Like

A couple more mini dumps of this particular crash. The ones labeled crash1_ are from the same incident, different people. Will attempt to get onesync logs / big dump if required.

crash1_CfxCrashDump_2019_03_23_11_08_49.zip (1016.3 KB)
crash1_CfxCrashDump_2019_03_23_11_09_01.zip (969.3 KB)
CfxCrashDump_2019_03_24_03_19_34.zip (1.0 MB)

Still there too, no big dump yet :confused:

Big dump courtesy of @Vinipux322!

1 Like

Seems recurrent and affecting a lot of players
Donā€™t know from what it comes from :frowning: need info to find a repro
if it is similar to thirteen-* and table-* etcā€¦

1 Like

nuts-tennessee-harry is related to long-distance teleporting

From what you have found does it require multiple people in the area?

Trying to find a nice and easy repro. Going to look into the effect of vehicles on causing this crash when a player teleport. I seem to have the issue occur when

• A substantial amount of people are in the area

• Lots of vehicles are nearby

• Near interiors? (Such as Fleeca Bank etc)

I am unable so far to repro it with 2 people even with lots of cars spawned and interiors glitched, however I will keep trying to find a cause and reply here

@PichotM when you figured this out did it happen in certain locations? I.e. teleporting into an interior?

In fact, idk
some people said ā€œI was just standing hereā€ / ā€œI have been teleported to my houseā€

"I have been teleported to my houseā€ is interesting if your houses use an interior :thinking:

As stated I seem to get it near interiors like banks etc. I wonder if that has something to do with it

_vehicleSeatManager_getOccupant, somehow a null seat information being passed, from CNetObjPed::Update.

Weird Rockstar thing, code literally hardcodes a null pointer here. :confused: Something to do with ā€˜mountsā€™ even, which isā€¦ odd.

-> CPedGameStateDataNode + 310 (On Mount + Mount ID) being set. is this going to be another case of this elusive ā€˜node corruptionā€™? :confused: These values should never be set, if thereā€™s a viable repro it would help a lot to add a breakpoint around 0x1410EDEAE and dump when the breakpoint is hit, to see the actual state of the incoming game packet that contains this ā€˜badā€™ data.

CfxCrashDump_2019_05_05_14_43_18.zip (957.5 KB)

Has been quite frequent, agreeing with above posts.
Lots of players & vehicles in small area but no teleporting

CfxCrashDump_2019_05_05_14_43_18.zip (957.5 KB)
I was playing and i was near 2 ambulance and 1 police car and it just made me crashed iā€™ve restarted my pc 3 times and iā€™ve got this 3 times.

already posted above

Again, crash dumps from this specific crash donā€™t help. Youā€™d need to provide a full dump from the point where this kind of invalid node data is still in memory, and preferably even a repro.

I donā€™t know if this information is known.
But when this kind of crash occurs: nuts-tennessee-harry / thirteen-cardinal-enemy only one player survives and (I guess) he needs to disconnect to ā€˜fixā€™ the issue and allows other players to come in his area.

-> 5 players were there, 4 crashed only one stayed and the crash disappeared when he left.

yes, that is obvious, since one client ā€˜ownsā€™ the entities that somehow get corrupted data, so doesnā€™t receive clone syncs

The entityā€™s owner was streaming and was also literally doing nothing. Complex to find a repro :slight_smile:

I got an error which sends me to this toppic. So here is the dumpCfxCrashDump_2019_05_09_20_00_26.zip (998.8 KB)

CfxCrashDump_2019_05_09_20_33_01.zip (1.0 MB)
i got a crash ā€¦

CfxCrashDump_2019_05_09_20_43_43.zip (971.1 KB)