[Rewritten][Release]NativeUI M-menu [3.1]

I just snagged the latest clone from the github and found several files that are like this:

radar.html
radar.html~
radar.js
radar.js~

I removed those extra files and didn’t change the resource name from “menu”, but the menu does not open when pressing M.

thanks for reporting and make sure to change the nui.js line aswell should fix most of it checking code right now

I didn’t change the resource name, so didn’t change anything in the nui.js

If u didn’t change it from menu u should be good just make sure it doesn’t say http://m-menu/ in nui.js cuz that I was on my bps and I’m on my phone right now

This does not work only thing to work is radar and handsup back and exit

mine is called ‘menu’ in .js and still does not show up. I tried changing the key and still nothing…

ok, i will look into it. version 2.0 is being taken off github because its confirmed to not working

no version works for me

still no version works

hmm wiered because even my dev said it was working for 1.9.9. im rebuilding the entire script so we’ll see what it comes out to! pm me for beta tests!!!

it won’t exit out of the menu

yeah does not work. its enabled and still does not work.

1 Like

I have downloaded this as of today. I put it in my rescource folder added it to my start config and nothing. I have restated my server cleared my cache and all. I would love to use this menu I have seen a version as such in action but it does not have the added spike strip like yours. please help…

yes it is being worked on im just going to move it to discussion or something untill its working because i keep getting notifications i am updating the description right now so i can work on it with peace and quite.

1 Like

can you let us know when its back up plz

I just found out about this and see it’s not working.

Is it because of adding some new features and would an older version work?

yes adding new features but it wont work for some odd reason because it works on my server i’m trying the best i can to get it working :wink:

2 Likes

sweet, I’ve joined your discord so if I figure out something I’ll post there.

See you around.

when will this be working?

1 Like

Sweet can’t wait till it’s working again

1 Like