🔥 [NCRP] North Coast Roleplay | Opening 3/1/2024 | Full Whitelist | VMenu | Custom EUP & Vehicles | Ultra Realistic

image Recruitment Discord

Departments and Age Requirements

• Sheriff’s Office - Age: 17
  • San Andreas Communications - Age: 15
  • Civilians of San Andreas - Age: 16
  • San Andreas Fire/EMS (DIRECTOR NEEDED) - Age: 17

North Coast Roleplay is a Emergency Services roleplay community. We strive for the most realistic experience, starting the day you join the recruitment server. From arrest processes to laws, we have ensured that this will provide the closest thing to IRL as possible, yet still keeping it fun.

Formally known as LSPS, one of the largest RP communities around. We re-branded to NCRP and re-developed everything. Our Command Staff has taken all feedback and experience from prior iterations and is dedicated to bringing the best possible experience that we can. Leaning on over 30 years of combined experience in leadership roles within many communities, you can be assured that the Community is designed from the ground up to be the best possible for our Members.

NCRP is a fully whitelisted community, only allowing Members on patrol after being interviewed, screened and trained. NCRP features custom EUP, scripts and vehicles and is under constant development, and we use daily feedback to adjust the server to the needs of our Members.

Department: San Andreas Fire/Rescue
Title: Chief of SAFR, OIC
Description: Run the day-to-day operations of the SAFR. Organize the department, training, etc as required by policy.
Length: Permanent
Notes: Mention your interest in this position in your application to learn more!

:heavy_check_mark: Professional and Realistic Roleplay

:heavy_check_mark: Custom Interiors

:heavy_check_mark: Custom Vehicles

:heavy_check_mark: Custom EUP

:heavy_check_mark: Quality Training

:heavy_check_mark: Dedicated Staff and Development Team

:police_car: Check out the San Andreas Sheriff’s Office Promotional Video!

:fire_engine: Check out the San Andreas Fire/Rescue Promotional Video!

Regional S.W.A.T.

can you send me discord invite

Grand “re-launch” coming 3/1/2024.

Applications open 2/22/2024!!

LINK ACTIVE FOR FIRST 25 PEOPLE TO PRE-JOIN THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS !

RECRUITMENT DISCORD

Applications open tomorrow, officially. 2/22/24!

Use the link above to get early access and apply today!

New promo just dropped! Sorry for the tik tok re-upload, the raw footage was too big for the Fivem forum to handle. Applications are now open, apply today! dsc.gg/ncrp24

Hello there. You’re public discord is pretty much inaccessible. I was wondering what the current state of the fire department Is.

Feel free to reach out to me here on the forums or add me on discord. “majorite”