Looking for more developers. Custom Framework

Hello everyone! For the past few month we have been working on our own framework and it is just about done. We are currently looking for some more developers to help with the project and join the community. We are looking for vehicle developers, map developers, web developers, script developers. We have our own dedicated server in which we host our game panel on to run our server so easy access for you. If you are interested in joining the team send me a message on discord.
Discord: ItsMaserati#6969

8 Likes

Really good server, devs spent alot of time making this come check it out

Awesome Server. Runs amazing, great staff

Still looking for a server? Well join us today!

Tyler Moose#6227

Add me on discord might have what your looking for

Hey Man I Sent You A Friend Request On Discord And I Will Tell You A Bit About My Community Through DM’s. I’m Looking For Someone With Just Your Skills. In My Server We Are Also Looking For A Lead Of Development So There Is A Good Chance You Could Get That With Your Skills.
My Name On Discord Is SlickBareHD#8867

Hi we have an upcoming server thats just been released. Check out our forum post here for more info!

North Bay Roleplay is booming right now with new members! Apply today to be apart of this awesome community!

Amazing server. Devs are constantly active and always adding new things for members to do. 13/10 would recommend.

1 Like

Good morning everyone! We are currently hiring police officers. Join our discord and apply today! Also many new custom trucks to be added by the end of the week!

AWESOME SERVER. Great team, fun community, The server is far better then any other server I played on. Why don’t you come on join us & come see for your self

I love loading up my UTV and loading up my boat and heading on a fishing trip. Cookable campfires and BBQs are the perfect things to bring along. Plus my fishing rod and lots of bait.

Sheriff’s office is getting a nice new F-450 undercover unit today! Also bringing in a brand new 2018 Chevy 3500 dually! Many new custom vehicles come to the server!

**The best server out there!!!
Don’t believe me join for your self.:slight_smile: **

1 Like

We are still looking for anyone interested in becoming an LEO. Apply today!

Hands down the best server I have been on. including the ones I have made myself!

1 Like

The only way you will realize that this is the best server by getting on for yourself and actually trying it out!!!
Read out our info so you get a better experience at playing North Bay roleplay because we are very different from any other server! You want proof hop on the server!!!

North Bay lottery is tomorrow! Your chance to win $160,000 and a Custom car of your choice! Join today and enter in!!!

Hope on North Bay, Make New friends the community is great! great server! you will make awesome memories here!