NonphysicalPlayerData Pool, size == 64 - Error 10A402B

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? 1604.1
Up to date? I believe so, I have never held it back from updating
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 1809
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/509396685395329041/598973643019517952/unknown.png
System specifications I7-8700k, RTX2080, 16gb of ddr4 3200
What did you do to get this issue? Nothing - Server I am trying to join went from 65 players to 70 - I started getting the error after that change - in addition i only get the crash when the server hits 64+ players
What server did you get this issue on? ADRP(americanDreamRp)
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far. -----I went in to the mentioned config file on the error(in the citizen/common folder - i changed the line value on the NonPhysicalPlayerData Pool, Size - it’s value was 512 - I doubled it to 1024 , saved and restarted - did nothing, i still crash after the server hits 64 people or more… If i try to join after 64 people it crashes before i even load in… if I am on and it hits 64 players I crash immediately.

Please help - Thanks!

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.