NON-ELS Add-on Sheriff Pack with blue/blue & red lights!

I found one.
Origin of the vehicle: https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/19587-los-santos-police-department-pack-spvm-els/?tab=comments#comment-175134

Templates:

Do you want me to send you the template in here or would you want discord cause I have my discord server link up at the top and I can send it through dm

K I will but could you send me the download link of that template please

Sorry did not see that

When I am done making the EMS vehicle pack I will work on the Ford Taurus

u need to remove the discord link in the release sorry man

Read the rules before you post stuff

1 Like

Its not a “look at my discord” its a if you need me hit me up on it.

1 Like

He said not long ago that they had to join the discord to look at sneakpeaks of his new EMS things.

But he has deleted it now though ofc.

OK so we will flood the forums with a new post each day as we work on stuff. Like It said if you want to see them to join and look at the discord cuz thats were we are gonna post them. Didnt force any one to join discord it was ther choice to join to see them. And Sneek peeks AKA WIP is not listed on that link you posted. But early access is and he didnt say early access because its not a early access for them to test its a pic to view the work done on it.

**hey fun times this is a very nice pack but you need to add at least a charger and Taurus with the same skin… a lot of servers want extra cars and the dodge charger and Taurus would be great to add to this **

K thx for the information

can you add templates please

I will when I get home

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/13331-lspd-pack-new-2013-fpis-20132016-explorer-2015-charger-2016-impala-2013-tahoe-2011-cvpi-els-style-lighting/?do=download&csrfKey=683e318af26eceacfce30c6e7125f38a

Download this and there will be a template folder in the folder you downloaded and that will have all the cars templates in it

link doesnt work (20 chars)

Sorry about that but I am just going to close this skin pack but thank you for the information

The download link does not work

install would be great i’m new to this

link is fixed for anyone who was having issues downloading it.

no its not