[No-Support] [Release] esx_personmeny

Or you maybe mean
{label = ‘Animationer’, value = ‘animations’},

if data.current.value == ‘animations’ then
TriggerEvent(‘esx_animations:openMenu’)

@KeN1 Its not working, i have try this one and nothing…

Anyone having issue when you press V its opening the menu up? Along with its default key of F2?? Anyone know how to solve this?

i have this error cant some one help?

[ERROR] [MySQL] [jsfour-legitimation] An error happens on MySQL for query “[object Object]”: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column ‘lastdigits’ in ‘field list’
Error: (node:5960) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: AssertionError [ERR_ASSERTION]: unexpected PromiseRejectEvent
at process. (internal/process/promises.js:27:25)
at
at Query.db.query [as _callback] (mysql-async.js:4973:13)
at Query.Sequence.end (mysql-async.js:280:24)
at Query.ErrorPacket (mysql-async.js:2122:8)
at Protocol._parsePacket (mysql-async.js:5941:23)
at Parser.write (mysql-async.js:6198:12)
at Protocol.write (mysql-async.js:5701:16)
at Socket. (mysql-async.js:693:28)
at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
Error: (node:5960) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
Error: (node:5960) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
Error: (node:5960) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column ‘lastdigits’ in ‘field list’
at Query.Sequence._packetToError (mysql-async.js:244:14)
at Query.ErrorPacket (mysql-async.js:2109:18)
at Protocol._parsePacket (mysql-async.js:5941:23)
at Parser.write (mysql-async.js:6198:12)
at Protocol.write (mysql-async.js:5701:16)
at Socket. (mysql-async.js:693:28)
at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
at Socket.emit (events.js:211:7)
at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:263:12)
at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:250:11)
--------------------
at Pool.query (mysql-async.js:4728:23)
at Promise (mysql-async.js:4970:12)
at new Promise ()
at execute (mysql-async.js:4967:26)
at Object.global.exports [as callback] (mysql-async.js:4993:5)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:87:41
Error: (node:5960) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)
{x = -0.02, y = 0.0, z = 0.0, h = 0.0, r = 1.0},
hitch warning: frame time of 233 milliseconds
[ERROR] [MySQL] [jsfour-legitimation] An error happens on MySQL for query “[object Object]”: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column ‘lastdigits’ in ‘field list’

You missing add column in you database:
characters table

you know to fix that?

just add column in mysql in “characters” table: “lastdigits” varchar 255

can you tell me step by step?

I want to make js for-id card instead of js for-legitimation Where am I making a mistake? Can you help me?
client.lua (26.4 KB)

Take a look in there on how I do it for ID Card, it could be cleaned up a more like some of the unused animations.

client.lua (19.6 KB)

Is here any CITIZEN interaction menu script… Where all player like player who have organisation can when press key F5 search, cuff/uncuff, drag,… and other things ? thanks :smiley:

Thank you very much for helping this is working :pray:

Imam ja :slight_smile:

Is here any clothes put off/on in this script… Where all player like player can when press key F5 put off / on clothes(remove pants,shirts ,… and other things) ? thanks :smiley:

Ne treba mi to vise hahahahah

Here is script for CLOTHES :smile:

For some reason, when i changed the client, it won’t open by pressing F5, is there any required licence or id scripts i need to use in order to open the menu?

For some reason, the menu opens, but when i press to check my id, it does nothing

You don’t have any function with “Search the person”. That’s the only thing i need before my roleplay server release!!

Help is appreciated!!!

How can I add cuff / uncuff / drag / put in the vehicle actions? I need also that cuff and uncuff works with an item.