No siren (server side)

thats a glitch when u activate your sirens with E first then hit G it can happens so turn them off and G again should fix it

Is it possible to change the key from “G”?

Where did you get this script from?

hello, I installed the mod no siren in my server but for me its not working but for those who come into my server’s working for them. can you help me

here’s what I did and called me if I made a mistake:
I downloaded the mod no siren and the siren named file it is either 3 file, _ressource, siren_client, siren_server

I added the siren folder in my server in the resource file and I added the siren in citmp-server.

I do not know why it’s not working for me? I also policemod2 and when I press G to turn off the sirens opens his police computer but also for my friends also opens his computer and yet the siren is mute?

@Apocalyptikz can u tell me what i change to change from G to L to have it work a bit better with PoliceMod2 please do i change the 58 to a different number which key values are you using

here is the keys to change it

Thank you for this! Slowly adding more and more realism into my roleplay server!

I am brand new to running a server and i dont know where to put these files in my server please help

@GanjaMonster I don’t really understand that list? Which number is Q?

@Apocalyptikz So nice! Thanks for sharing.

you need to assign it by what the key does so Q would be to change radio station i believe

I updated the client script to check if the target player is online.

Where exactly are these supposed to be installed for server side?

In resources folder, then remember to add the name of the folder into auto start resources.

Could someone possibly send me an alternate link to the files since I can’t figure out where to install the client side? The filedropper link isn’t working anymore

This script is server side, not client side.

Well there’s two separate parts in the original post, one labeled Client and the other Server, so what am I supposed to do with the client part? I have the server one in a _resource.lua that’s in it’s own separate folder in the resources folder, and I have it set up to load it

You should create a folder and have all 3 text documents in the same folder located in your-server-name/resources.

Copy and paste client code into a text document and save it as client.lua.
Copy and paste server code into a text document and save it as server.lua.
Create a new text document, saving it as __resource.lua, with the following inside:

client_script "client.lua"
server_script "server.lua"

Then add the name of the folder to your server’s autostart resources list.

Ahhhhh. Gotcha. That makes this so much easier. thanks lol

Does this mod still work? I keep getting “couldn’t load resource lights”. It would be easier if the download link still worked, I figured out how to put this stuff in but that’s what I get.