No server list? Our developers need info!

This needs attention, half of the users have this problem

2 Likes

:tired_face:
was hoping that new update would’ve fixed it

Your GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
Your CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K
Your Windows version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Build 7601
Screenshot of DXDiag “System” and “Display” tab:

Screenshot of Device Manager “Display Adapters” section:
Log file: angle_debug.zip (45.8 KB)

Edit2: Installed Windows 10 and everything is in working order.

Same GPU and CPU ^^ therefore experiencing the same issue… :frowning:

As @nemmy? he fixed it by upgrading to w10

FIXED :slight_smile:

1 Like

its doing it to me. but I don’t know why I’m new at fivem I need help

angle_debug.7z (72.5 KB)

https://pastebin.com/E3Nyy1zw THIS IS MY CITIZEN LOG/ PLS HELP I GOT BLUE SCREEN

GPU1: AMD radeon 6700M series 2gb
GPU2: intel HD graphics 3000
CPU: intel core i7- 2630QM
Windows 10 last update

google trans.: I run cfx_angle_trace.cmd, it starts the “fivem” and that’s it. I do not create a text file in the GTA folder.
Okay, what I did, the first thing I did was to force the graphics card AMD work in the driver in the “fivem” application, it did not help.
Second, I disconnected the Intel card, the list of servers appeared and I could even go to one of the servers, but the FPS were in the vicinity of zero (it created the feeling that it all worked on the card from Intel).
Third, I put the compulsory work of the application “fivem” on the card from Intel, the result is the same as in the second case.
Very similar situation was at the beginning of the launch of GTA 5 on the PC, but six months later the rockstars somehow solved this problem.
After all, the problem is only in the UI, there must be some solution to this problem. Please, help. And if someone has solved this problem having amd + intel, please also write.

NOT WORKING FIVE M NO SERVER LIST WINDOWS 10 NEW UPDATE 1809 PLEASE UPDATE FIVE M!!

GeForce GTX 1050

Uhhhhh… Replying to a post from 2016?