No FiveM ticket was specified. If this is an offline server, mabye set sv_lan?

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? 1.0.1290.1
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) Just says, “No FiveM Ticket was specified. If this is an offline server, maybe set sv_lan”
What did you do to get this issue? Joining servers
What server did you get this issue on? I tried join 5+ different servers

When I try joining any server, it just says that error. I tried reinstalling FiveM and it didn’t work. I looked stuff up, but there was no solution, any help would be great. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have the same problem. or my problem is originally fivem not starting beacuse it got a rs20 ERROR, but then i found out if i start it by starting GTA V Seperatly and going online then toggle out and start fivem, first time i got to the fivem server list and when i try to connect i get the “No FiveM ticket was specified. If this is an offline server, mabye set sv_lan” Error too, after so many hours i tought id finally solve it to get this error too :(.

1 Like

Well mine just happened over night, it just happened. I tried logging on and I can’t.

1 Like

i get constant errors all the time, sometimes it says im offline then i retry seconds later and it works, but all my ervers crash within 10 min of being in them, i get this along with different error messages, i just made a post about it if anyone knows anything.

I was going on the discord for more support on this. Anyone who was having this issue about 3 hours ago, the rs20 ERROR. You can join servers now.

1 Like

GTA V version? 1.0.1290.1
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) Just says, “No FiveM Ticket was specified. If this is an offline server, maybe set sv_lan”
What did you do to get this issue? Joining servers
What server did you get this issue on? I tried join 5+ different servers

When I try joining any server, it just says that error. I cant get on any server. Same error "No FiveM ticket was specified. If this is an offline server, maybe set sv_lan?

Dont see any code though. Any help?

No FiveM ticket was specified. If this is an offline server, mabye set sv_lan nothing is working cant get on any server

it’s been happening to me all morning today. at first it would take forever to try to join any server at all which never connected by the way . after I restarted fiveM I thought it would work but didn’t and told me this error. sucks doesn’t it?

1 Like

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

I’m getting this too. Can’t even connect to my locally hosted server. Seems like many others are having this issue too. Maybe its because of the DDOSing lately. Would be nice if the Devs thought about adding an “offline” mode for FiveM so it doesn’t need connection to the master server and can only be connected to on a local machine.

This error IS because of the ddos. Unfortunately the devs cant move backend code to the client/server code, as that may signify a potential vulnerability if someone grts the code. They may do something soon tho.

1 Like

I just don’t understand why people do this DDOS thing? What are they gaining from this here?

Some people feed on other people pains. So right now they are feeding on us being not able to play fivem. The more you guys talk about ddos. The more happy they are. Go play something else meanwhile or go outside. There is nothing you can do about it. Eventually they will get bored if they get no attention to it.

1 Like

only pined servers work I just tested it out but other than that nothing else works.

So it’s just me then.

Of note: this same problem followed a similar update previously.

The workaround being… to DDOS the server join button from Direct Connect.

Join Fail same error
Join Fail same error
Join Fail same error
Join Fail same error
Join Fail same error
Join Fail same error
Join Fail new error!
Join Connecting super slow, connected!

~ treboRium

doesn’t work but before your post it was working

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.