Please Delete This Post Thanks!

Please Delete This Post Thanks!

2 Likes

As a member of this new community, I vouch for this server and everything it stands for. Also, the director is brilliant and very professional. He’s a good developer and gets things done accordingly and promptly. All of the members within this community are great people! I suggest you see it for yourself.

2 Likes

I think this server is great. Lots of fun, but still very professional. The director is a great guy and makes the whole server a better place. The community is also really awesome. We have some really fun people here which makes every night a great experience.

2 Likes

This is by far an amazing server filled with endless fun and opportunity. This server is highly recommended if you are looking for accurate, enjoyable, serious and realistic role play we have all positions available and I encourage others to take a shot at this server! Just make sure you join Civilians or state police cuz they’re the best but all departments are great :wink:

Hey guys I have gotten OLD school back up and running. Here is the link for the discord. We are currently using fivepd and other cool mods! >>>> https://discord.gg/CYj5PaF <<<<<<