Please delete!

Plz delete!!!

Done!

No cash should ever be necessary :thinking:

1 Like

It’s just so I can be clear :slight_smile:

Okie dokie.

Okie …

Bump I still have room for an offer or two!

Hey,

New server creator here,
definitely would be interested in having you aboard if you enjoy creating custom skins.
I have plenty of work for you if your down.
Get back to me asap on discord @ Skila#5034

Just to be clear, I will do as much work as I feel is a fair trade. If your server is larger in numbers, then there will be room for me to make more complicated skins in a greater quantity. However, I’m still willing to advise/aid those new servers with their texturing endeavors! I just have my own community to work for and grow :slight_smile:

The offer is still open! I have some room for work in the future : )

I would be interested contact me via discord Eldestword4#7421

She did a great job on my LEO vehicles, and I’m glad I chose her for the job :slight_smile:

I cant seem to find you on discord!

Sorry its EldestWord4#7421

Just refreshing this advertisement, due to recent circumstances with some customers I will now require that my mention be posted before the order has been completed! This will ensure a fair transaction for both parties.

Added a discord link to my Texturing Hub :slight_smile:

Still doing work for servers, I have room to take on more :slight_smile: I also answer questions you may have about getting started doing your own textures! Just managed to get this ship fixed up and FiveM functional. Apologies, I’m running the game on the lowest graphical settings.

Again, work is still available, stop on by to see what I can do for your community!

I made this one for a friend, matches an old one!