WSPRP is looking for Member

Hey there Wisconsin State Patrol RP is looking for members we are a new server that is ran by a few members that work in higher ups from other servers it is a menu based server and public right now for the first month then we will be going whitelisted but the whitelist will be per member base so what we are looking for right now is. Leo members and with it being a new server there is lotta upper ranks that need to be filled Fire and EMS lots open 3)Dispatch so if u cant play the game we still have a spot for you here at WSPRP Civilian i am the owner of WSPRP and also your Civ Director i have lotta open spots for Civs so come fill out the app we have a CAD system already and will be getting team-speak once the member base is there we look forward to seeing you all website is wsprp.space and discord is https://discord.gg/pbDVkMm hope to see you guys soon the apps for LEO and Civ are on the website the fire and Dispatch apps need to be completed yet but if that what ur looking to join stop in at discord and talk to me (TypicalDale) Teo Josh or John

1 Like

Bump NEW Community just couldnt post a new topic cuz i had a old one posted

Bump still have lots of room and also looking for a Dev

heyy add my discord Gamezz#0200

invalid inv