**Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
**Windows version? 8
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications
**What did you do to get this issue? When i first tried to launch FiveM
**What server did you get this issue on? None
When go to Launch FiveM it goes to the screen with the city in the background but about 30 secs after it crashes and comes up with this "FiveM crashed due to NIVIDA GPU drivers. This is not the fault of FiveM devs and can not be resolved by them. NIVIDA does not provide any error reporting contacts to use to report this problem. I have uninstalled my drivers twice and reinstalled them i have also uninstalled FiveM 5 times and downloaded it again. The problem keeps coming up. I have asked the people I play with and they don’t know what todo. Would really love some help with his

The only problem I see is that you are running Windows 8 which isn’t supported. Could I have your system specs?

The other problem I see is you anticipating that FiveM should fix a nVidia GPU Driver issue… I have an nVidia EVGA GTX1060 6gb with 0 issues on FiveM.

I have Asus GTX1070 8GB and no issues at all. I have crashes a few times but that’s mostly because I have nearly 15GB of resources and even then I only crash once every few days.

I’m sorry, you have 15 GB of resources on your server? That is… yeah.

Shhhhh I like to have fun :rofl:

Thanks for the help but I fixed it haha I just had to download old drivers. It works now :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.