Night Shift RP | Server 1 | LFPDFR | Public CAD | Whitelisted Cops | Active Police and Staff | Friendly members | Lots of jobs | Discord: GS3gWFJ

Hello and welcome to this thread!, I am the Head Admin of this server and I would like to promote this channel as I believe that we have a potential to grow bigger and gain more members to become a bigger and better community.

So this server is a roleplay server, we have a whitelisted police and EMS, this is so we don’t get people you troll ruining our Roleplay, We all communicate through or discord (Our link is down below) and we have alot of active members. We are still improving the server so everyone can enjoy their roleplay and hope that you’ll come and join.

You’re probably wondering, How do I become part of the police force?, or why does it say server 1? Well, to become part of the police force, you’ll need to apply on our discord, the links are all there. If you are stuck and need some help, get within contact with an admin and they will help you out. We are all friendly and don’t bite. Now, next question, we only have this server at the moment. Once we get more members we will be making a UK themed server and we hope that you will stick with us along this journey and help us succeed in the ways we want to.

Screenshot from the server:

Now here’s our discord: https://discord.gg/HnVUgaQ

We hope you join us and extend your RolePlay knowledge. Hope you have a fantastic day!

1 Like

good job 1-A5 I like what I read

Thank you 1A-1, appreciate it.

Love what you wrote. Great

The owner of the community is very power hungry. He is the only real admin in the community and doesn’t let other admins do their job. He is very biased. This community is very unprofessional and unrealistic. Anyone looking to join this community I highly recommend you rethink your decision.

then what do you suggest to join? i cant find any others

The reason why Hahnadactyl has said that is because he doesn’t like our community, he thinks that we are worse than any others. He had never had a role in our community or ever experienced our role play, so what he has said is inaccurate and wrong.

Join ours, you don’t need to if you don’t want to but you can gather your own opinion on us, we have talked to all our staff to welcome everyone and not to judge.