Next Level Gaming - New RP Server (Devs Needed)

Hi All,

NXT RP was formed by a group of friends who invested a lot of time into a server which found various errors in both the way it was ran and the various scripts that are out there so we decided to band together to try and create something for serious role play but also add some fresh ideas to the mix.

We’ve been getting further into development and ran into some issues where we lack the overall coding knowledge to proceed on a good rate. Let me note at this stage we are all willing to learn and will get there but have decided this could be a great time to bring someone on board who has the experience to push this forward.

What we have:-

1. Dedicated server
  2. Experienced community management
  3. Fresh ideas and basic to mid coding ability
  4. A base group of friends with potentially many more ready to fill key service positions when we launch

What we need from a developer:-

1. Someone with a lot of experience with LUA & FiveM
  2. A level of patience to teach and share with the others so we can grow as a development team.
  3. Experience with esx scripts

What the developer will gain:-

1. You will be given the freedom to do whatever you like with the server either by yourself or a team you choose to bring in.
  2. A group of friends and a community feel.
  3. Ability to become centre of this new city and be a part of it’s core and growth in the future.

For more info please message me on here or join the NXT org discord to discuss: https://discord.gg/Ksc2zvS

We look forward to hearing from dev’s who want to chat.

Thanks,

Kev

1 Like

I can be of help add me on discord Raging MoDz#2326

the invite is expired

Hi Guys,

We have decided to go this a god again, if anyone is interested please contact me via DM on here or vvia discord Assassin#6954