[OPEN INTERVIEWS] NYSDoJRP | One of a kind RP Community | Custom CAD/MDT | Web Based City Manager

New York State Department of Justice Roleplay

OVERVIEW:

• Started 2018 by four individuals that had the same thing in mind: better, more realistic role play while still keeping it fun for everyone involved.
    • T. McGaw
    • M. Johnson
    • B. Nordin
    • C. Crunch
  • We are a community that offers more than most communities don't! We are a community that likes to keep in mind that everyone has a life outside of role playing. We put our best foot forward and try to provide the most realistic experience that someone could obtain while still having fun! We of course have our own set of rules and regulations that all players must abide by, but if you follow and have no issue's, you shall have the best experience! We have a custom CAD/MDT that was developed with server integration in mind by two of our fantastic directors. We also have a city management software developed to view your job, vehicles, properties and all of your created characters without being in game!

SERVER INFORMATION:

• Server
    • Economy Server
    • Custom Jobs
    • Whitelisted Police Force
    • Whitelisted Fire and EMS
  • Scripts
    • Heavily Modified ES_X Framework
    • Many custom scripts made by two of the directors
    • Server Side ELS+
    • All 911 calls are submitted to CAD
  • Tools
    • Web-based custom CAD/MDT with full real-time server integration
    • City Management Software
    • Real-time officer tracking

DEPARTMENTS:

• New York State Police
  • New York Police Department
  • Fire Department of New York
  • New York State Central Communications
  • Civilian Operations

HOW TO JOIN?

SCREENSHOTS

1 Like

Link is invalid/expired

@louis238 fixed my apologies

Link is still invalid/expired

i updated with the discord code not sure why discord io is giving me issues

holding a training session tonight hop on discord to get in on the action!

We have been very busty lately updating the server we have opened nypd for business! join now and get in on the action custom one of a kind map as well!

what a busty few weeks for us we have grown so much! we are proud to announce NYPD and FDNY are now fully open!
discord invite code : 6SEvMz7
link https://discord.gg/6SEvMz7

new server just released will update orig post
now hiring for all departments

we just launched a major recruitment contest with over $400 in prizes join our discord to figure out how you can get in on this fast growing community!

im looking for individual to lead or sheriff’s Department please stop in our discord to talk more about it!

ill be on all day doing interviews for all new interested parties! join us on discord https://discord.gg/6SEvMz7

how as everyone been? we have added a few custom cars and are gonna be adding more be sure to stop in and check us out

A ton of new content! please join! the server is nonwhitelisted btw!!!

1 Like

The discord is expired again, Can i get a link?