šŸ¦ˆ [NEW US][64 Slots] zShark Roleplay | Custom Scripts | 18YR+ | Custom Cars Cops and EMS | Active Staff | 24/7 Linux Server | Lost MC & Mafia | Cops and EMS | Anti Cheat

Hello FiveM Forums, we are a brand new community about 1 month old and have over 300 active discord members and have had over 4k+ unique players. zShark is completely customized and has really great features! There is hidden places throughout the map which have hidden treasures such as
the black market dealer, narcotic farming and shark fishing. There is also a food and water system. Cars break down as well and players can repair them at a mechanic shop. The server is also aesthetically pleasing with a nice HUD. Players can also hack into the bank vault and drill for lots of money! There is also hunting and orange picking! Also there is over 300+ emotes, custom clothing, custom cars and lots of fun events to participate in.

zShark is also in one-sync alpha and it is working great, the server just needs to be stress tested! :slight_smile:

Currently we are are hiring for in game job positions such as:
EMS
POLICE
FIB
MECHANICS

We also have organizations that we are hiring for such as:
MAFIA
LOST MC
SECRET CULT

Right now I am trying to do my best as the server owner and developer but managing a server is a lot of work and I need some serious players that can help! Thats why zShark is also hiring for the following postions:
Job Master
Admin

Screenshot Spoilers: :star_struck:

HUD Spoiler

Map

Cop Car Spoiler

Custom Car Spoiler

buggati

Test Driving

Door Hacking Spoiler

Piggy Back Riding

Pig Mugging

Mechanics

Miner Job

miner_job

Cops and EMS (and non lethal shotgun)

cops_and_ems

EMS Helicopters

Modded Cars

modded-cars
modded-cars2

PBox Hospital

Custom Car Dealership

We have a white list on the server but it is currently not active until we increase our player base :slight_smile: There may be special events where the server is whitelisted for loyal players. We also have a police application for new recruits who take Roleplaying very seriously.

Whitelist Application

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdDzTQOGxZZUxafg8agsFmyn4jDnF2ceAESFCC-c0-6OtAf6g/viewform

Police Application

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIfM4ScKR9mFqsV6Z9xtC9V0_7M7vschLm_AA7ybraVXlY5A/viewform

ZSHARK šŸ¦ˆ500K LIMITED TIME šŸ¤‘ šŸ¤‘ šŸ¤‘ | SERIOUS RP 18YR+ | NoPixel INSPIRED šŸ˜Ž  | šŸ  FISHING | FOOD šŸ• | BIKES šŸš“ | GOLF šŸŒ | NSFW | EMOTES | SAFEZONES | šŸ‘®ā€ COPS AND šŸ‘©ā€āš•ļø EMS | šŸŽ„ TWITCH STREAMABLE | ACTIVE STAFF | šŸš— CUSTOM CARS | šŸ’€ ANTI-CHEAT | šŸ‘Øā€šŸŽ¤ GANGS  FiveM server
Discord: https://discord.gg/MfmqEX
Server IP: www.promohub.ninja:30120

2 Likes

Been in this server for over 2 months now and put so many hours in, active and helpful staff, great updates and a great community. Highly recommend and massive props to Kohaine who works his ass off on this server

Hey man. Looks like exactly what Iā€™m looking for. That Discord link is expired though. Reup? And where do I send both my applications?