(UPDATE-11/12/2019) [Release] [ESX] Shops with bars (V.1.7) (OLD ESX)

Hi there,

When I press E in the shop, the menu is not showing, and I can’t press back E.
I have all requirements.

DB = shops

DB = items (basic needs)

Hope someone can help me…

Greetings,
Jasper

Post the error that is showing in the server log if there isn’t one then there should be one that shows in the client log.

Maybe this is what?

I got this error in F8, when I press E in to open the shop:

main.lua:
https://pastebin.com/AxSPMJp9

This works just fine on the latest version of ESX / Essentialmode

So the shop circles where you buy stuff are a) not showing stuff (error: Uncaught TypeError: cannot read property ‘scrollIntoView’ of undefined

and b) flashing over and over really fast.

I’m working in this momment in the new update for this script, finishing codding, and i will test everything

Gald to be back

3 Likes

NEW UPDATE IS OUT

• V.1.3:

• Sql files rewritten.
    • Some changes in the code itself.
    • Evertyhing was updated and tested.
    • Added cigars and ligthers (scrpit made by: @KandaSorata).
    • Changed the percentages of the drinks so each one will give you different alcohol numbers.
5 Likes

Thank you, works great!

1 Like

Nice to know that sir xD

COol1

1 Like

Keep getting this error when i press E to open the shops

The shop menu does not open and I no longer receive the prompts to press E to open the menu

1 Like

Might be an issue with an outdated es_extended, they added some match functions.

1 Like

What @benzon83 said basically xD

this new version is made for the new versions of extended

Hmmm, I thought we were on the newest version of extended. I’ll take a look and see what we are on and if I can update it.

1 Like

Its ok sir take your time, update the extended and essentialmode if needed (becareful with the database, the new versions of extended changed alot the database and primary keys so)

if you need help contact me xD

Can anyone explain why I am getting this error when I installed your basic needs?

Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server/main.lua:62: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:62: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372
Error: Unhandled error: Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
at n.e [as reserve] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12766)
at h (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:15761)
at n.r [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:13908)
at n.fetch (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:6972)
at n.u [as read] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12076)
at Object.n [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:7097)
at unpack (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:20:33)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:51:11
at setImmediate (mysql-async.js:4962:9)
at Object.callback (citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:56:6)

1 Like

Did you add the sql file from basicneeds and put it in the rigth spot in the server.cfg?

the only food items i get are water and bread and nothing in any bars please help??? i get this error in Heidi SQL

/* SQL Error (1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘’ at line 18 */

EDIT: Had to add the items in manually that error should be fixed but it is manageable to get around also in the buying menu it says this, (image bellow) any idea on how to fix this?

1 Like

Do you have everything updated? Because this version of esx_shops is made for the new versions of extended…

i downloaded the v.1.3 and when i tried to add the basicneeds sql database it gave me this code

1 Like