(UPDATE-11/12/2019) [Release] [ESX] Shops with bars (V.1.7) (OLD ESX)

hey man i know this script is for the bars and thing but i am wondering if u know if there is a script that people can own a bar suck as stripclub yellowjack or something like that and the money would sync up. the money system would be like the mechano job or taxi job like your have recruit advanced supervisor ,boss something like that do u know of any scripts like that

and if you do is there anyway people could sync the money from this bars script to the other scripts that i just mentioned

Hello, is there a way to search how much I want to buy from something?
What do I have to change?

menus work*

IF you get the error mysql 1136 telling you the values don’t match i ran into this made the edit and it works.

AS downloaded
INSERT INTO items (name, label, limit, `) VALUES

I added the additional columns and mysql imported without an issue
INSERT INTO items (name, label, limit, rare, can_remove) VALUES

Each time i come to a shop its closed and i double checked everything, Any suggestions :s?

I cant see an error in console, but i get a box saying “you dont have enough drugs” Is this another scripts bugging this one? :3

getting a esx_shops: invalid item “bread” found

with new update i cannot buy enything. shop is empty. In console ive got something wrong with ESX_menu_default. but with 1.3 it was ok

I need help please

I got one problem with it,If I got into the shop buy a hamburger for example I can’t eat it,it will only give me option to “throw” it but I can’t use it.But If I buy bread or water I can use it…so what I might be doing wrong here??

Can someone help me i’m having an issue here

You need to add the items into the items sql table. Then it will load the items correctly.

Alight

They are already here, or is this the wrong table?

Wrong Table U Need To Add The BasicNeeds.sql file into the Items table on your database

Ohh i see, so do i have to add like the item once or same as the one in the shop?
Like you see in Shop sql some items have been added more then once

Once, when the items in the items database it will go into they shops and be registered items

nvm i just found it :slight_smile:

Is this right? I added it into the items and added the name the label
This is how it looks like in the shops sql

should Add These To The Items database as these are what the stores will contain

Alight

When i Open the Shop menu i only have Water and Bread can someone help me pls.