(UPDATE-11/12/2019) [Release] [ESX] Shops with bars (V.1.7) (OLD ESX)

https://emojipedia.org

Anyone know what this means? Cheers! Changed nothing from zap hosting and it shows up using ‘esx pack’

I tried to add Emojis in the DB under the Label Section. It then replaces them with ??? and pops up with an error. How did you get yours to work?

1 Like

I use the PhpMyAdmin from zap hosting, but before that i had to use heidisql so xD

I use phpmyadmin as well. Is there something special i have to do to allow emojis?

2 Likes

this is all you need to do is pick a emoji then add it to your database on the label section under items.

2 Likes

Basically what @dracuslayer said and showed sir xD ^^

Everytime i try this i get the same error. Am i missing something
firefox_2018-05-01_20-05-16

1 Like

Did you tried without the space between the emoji and the word?
And that could be maybe from your browser that doens’t accept the string for the emojis…when i add my lan server i had to add them on the heidisql because on the phpmyadmin didn’t work

I have tried it without the space & lower Case b. I get the same issue. This is what my index looks like.
firefox_2018-05-02_03-56-13

For the label this is what it looks like

1 Like

Hey i got an error when i try to open my food shops menu nothing happens

1 Like

How is it possible to save player data when they quit from the F8 console?
I’m using esx_shops and esx_basicneeds, and if I disconnect from fivem safely it saves bread and water to database, but if I quit from the console it doesn’t save. Is there a way so that saving is ensured if one were to force quit?

1 Like

Do you have all 3 esx_menu installed?
esx_status?

that has to be with es_extended not this script xD this script only deals with food, the saving that part is from extended itself

Hi I’m having problems with when people smoke they are getting stuck in a loop of the animation and the only way to stop is to be killed any ideas

1 Like

Hey sir, just press the lettler X on your keyboard

I’ve just tried that and it did nothing do you think me having X as hands up is causing a conflict or something?

1 Like

That seems odd. I have my hands up script as X as well but when i want to stop smoking pressing x works just fine for me.

1 Like

Hmm I think I’ll just download this again failing that I’ll remove smokes from the shops

1 Like

Try installing esx_animations because the x work with that…but you could add a couple of lines of code in any esx script thay when you press x the player clean his taks on this case anims xD

1 Like