New update just broke the game

Happened to me as well. Please get this crap fixed. If you update the game then you cant join any server

1 Like

i have the same problem here

1 Like

Hello, Same for me too :confused:

I have found a solution, just remove es_turfwars.

3 Likes

Weird why would a script cause the entire game to crash lol especially with that kind of error

I don’t know why but it’s work for me

we just tried it, dont work

Any luck guys like wtf one client update breaks everything it was already bad enough that we lost half of the natives and can’t even turn off god mode

Same thing for me.
Let’s wait for the correction.
Let’s be patient

It’s long… they could just rollback in the meantime -.-’

I disabled turfs and it loaded on my second server haven’t been able to test what’s broken tho

Can you try with hipster map?

What CPU do you guys have? Current theory is that servers with a lot of resources crash on systems with 6 cores or above.

7700k Quad Core with HT 5ghz, my server has dual x5670s

Been fine lately

Thanks, that it! <3 i love you <3

On my localhosted server i have the same problem.

both es_turfwars and also the updated version of Plysken_Rayder’s garages v3 give me both the same error.

running a intel core i7 960 with 4 cores, running about 50 ressources

The probleme is server side not client side, so it has nothing to do with your PC setup. For player just trying to join a server and get that error, the problem is not on your side. Try to join a other server.

For server hoster im trying to isolate the probleme but not find it at the moment. I suspect some individual modification in freeroam can cause that but not sure at the moment. If some (server hoster) find the issu please post because everybody is confuse.

2 posts were split to a new topic: My server broke after the ‘new update’

This issue has been resolved.

1 Like