(NEW UPDATE-17/09/2019) [Release] [ESX] Shops with bars (V.1.6) (ESX_SuperMarket Feature)

Check if you have all the items in your database, including items table and shops!
in any case add the sql file from esx_basicneeds that comes with the download because you have to use my version of esx_basicneeds that has all the items in the shops!

Hello David_Carneiro
here it is missing 2 items it is missing
-wine
-absinthe
sure it’s not because of that the error message because old I didn’t get an error

1 Like

Hey

But those items are in the sql files so i don’t know !
For chevy is working too, are you using the esx_basicneeds that comes with the donwload?

yes I deleted in 2 products in the shop and it works well

1 Like

1 Like

@christopher33

Once again make sure you’re using the esx_basicneeds that comes with the download, is there for a reason! xD

Just tried both scripts that come with the download from github on my server and they worked so evertyhing is working with the download now, it could be that you’re missing some items in the database or you have something missing in your server.cfg (for example esx_status)
same goes for you sir! @silverwen1 XD

Thanks for using my script! Something new is comming already!

Hi bro, i clear the database of items and shops, and added you resource clean. I have the same problem

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_shops/server/main.lua:68: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
> handler (@esx_shops/server/main.lua:35)
1 Like

Hey!
are you using my esx_basicneeds?

Because myself tried the one that comes with the download and everything works :thinking: :confused:

@Aleelpalmero
it’s simple it’s necessary to look with your sql with the shop and your basicneeds if your the same product it you the same product you can delete on your sql because had the same problem and I managed to make it work

1 Like

I have done everything correctly i believe and the shops are working correctly but when i go to any of the bars or the disco the menu opesn and there are no items to buy. I have made sure everything is correct in the .sql is there something i am missing?

1 Like

The normal shops work?

@Geerdodagr8
it’s simple it’s necessary to look with your sql with the shop and your basicneeds if your the same product it you the same product you can delete on your sql because had the same problem and I managed to make it work

1 Like

it’s solved :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone having the problem with other items not showing up in the shops? Kinda confused on why certain items wont show up besides the items that are already implemented in the script.

1 Like

Did you add the imgs for the items?
And the sql file to the database?

How big do the imgs have to be? and just have them named the same as the database file name right?

1 Like

Hey do you know how i can make them the same as the other pngs, and what size does the png have to be. Thankyou!! image|608x247

1 Like

You can use online convertrs to make them png, and use water and bread images as an example!

The images can be the size that you want, and yes they need to have the same name as the items in the database, don’t forget to add them in the __resource.lua too

Yeah i did that. It’s still not showing other items in the shops that I know are there.