Delete please. new post soon

Hello!

We have finally reached our open beta stage as a community and are accepting applications!

For those of you who do not understand who we are or what we do, let me explain.

South Western Roleplay Community, or SWRPC for short, is a new, heavily modded and super realistic roleplay server. We roleplay all aspects of the emergency services including police, fire, ambulance, the control room, and the criminal or civilian division. Each offer different roles and abilities within a patrol.

We roleplay on specific days so that we can always guarantee members will be present. Currently, these days are Thursdays and Sundays however members can fulfill a part time or whole time part within the community which means they can attend for fewer patrols each week accordingly.

Our rank structure is very well maintained and as close to the real thing as possible. Ranks are listed under commands (bronze and silver) to help operationally or tactically. We offer all members a chance at becoming a rank or transferring divisions so that everyone has equal opportunities.

We have a range of services including technical services, developers, public relations and senior leadership team which are available almost 24 hours of every day.

We invite you to come and join us as a police constable, firefighter, paramedic, resource deployment officers, or civilian, or if you still aren’t convinced, take a look at our website for more information, a contact form so you can contact us directly, and an application form for when you are ready to join.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we look forward to hearing from you soon,
Public Relations,
South Western Roleplay Community
https://www.southwesternroleplay.co.uk

Some screenshots of what we get up to:

Wow! This is really good I to go a UK server covering Lancashire. You have good website and some really good scripts. I wish you all best

Thank you for the support! We have much more coming very soon both internally and externally for the community. Video production will be coming soon so outside viewers can really see what we get up to during our patrol’s.

very nice, if you guys need another team member let me know

We are looking for members if your interested?

1 Like

We are still looking for new members in all divisions. Police officers, firefighters, paramedics, resource deployment officers and civilians are needed. See more on our website. https://southwesternroleplay.co.uk.

We are still looking for members. If your interested in being a police officer, firefighter, paramedic, resource deployment officer or civilian, apply at https://www.southwesternroleplay.co.uk

We have released our new bespoke members area and CAD system, all developed in house by our development team. We still need members to join and our applications are open for all divisions. We offer a vast range of different features that other whitelisted communities just don’t offer. Various different ranks are available in all divisions so the possibilities for your roleplay careers are endless! If you want to find out more, PM us, reply to this forum post, or use our contact form on our website. If you already think you know enough and are ready to join, apply today and get your training complete within the week!

Applications are coming through but we are still looking for as many members as we can possible get in all divisions from police, fire, ambulance, control and civilian. If your interested in the emergency services or roleplay then take a look at our website and find out more, or you can apply to join us today!

We are still looking for members in all divisions including police, fire and ambulance services, as well as the control room and civilian. If you are interested, you can apply here.

You guys got a discord?

Yes we do however it is private for members only. You can add me privately if you are interested?

Great community. The Administration Board here are very friendly.

We are looking for experienced roleplayers for realistic UK roleplay. We still need more police officers, firefighters, paramedics, resource deployment officers (dispatch) and civilians. All divisions have ranks so all members have a chance to progress! You can see more here, or you can apply!

https://www.southwesternroleplay.co.uk

I applied and i’m waiting to be accepted

Hello.

Did you apply through our website? https://www.southwesternroleplay.co.uk/apply?

If so please private message us.

Thanks

We are recruiting for Police Officers, Firefighters, Paramedics, Control Room Dispatchers (RDO), and civilians! Check out our website, or apply now!!

Still looking for members to join us as Police Officers, Firefighters, Paramedics, Control Room Dispatchers (RDO) and civilians! We have many opportunities in all divisions including armed and traffic for police, as well as rank progression in all services. If you want to see more, see our website, or apply now!

We are looking for new members in all divisions to join our police, fire and ambulance services as well as our control room and civilians. If you want to see more, check out our website, or apply today!

I’ve applied, do you have a discoed so I can contact you?