New to the community, few questions

I’ve done a bit of research but haven’t found conclusive evidence.

I’m sick of the inconsistency that p2p vanilla GTA Online has through steam and was searching for some type of dedicated server work around to playing with my friends in free mode much easier.

Does the FiveM community/servers have plain ol Freemode servers to play on? If so: Can we use our current GTA:O characters or do we have to start over.

Bottom line, tired of connection issues on great internet, tired of modders/hackers, and sick of the load times. Looking for an answer.

Well first of all I can start off saying welcome to the community.

Uhm. I qm not 100% sure I have seen a server like this yet (dont take my word on it) you could always search in #server-development:server-bazaar to see if anyone has advertised a server like that or look in the server list.

Well hackers are still around here on the forums but servers run their own admin resources so they can ban them etc manually without waiting for rockstar so you should be good and the FiveM sync / loadtimes are usually pretty good (also depends on what the server owners have on thwir servers.

Depends on what you mean by freemode. Sadly, there are no GTA Online-like servers. If you’re looking to just mess about with your friends, plenty of freeroam servers around for that.

Hi you can also create your own local server just for playing with your friends without risk of cheater. That what i do and it’s pretty fine you can do exactlywhat you want.(better with laptop)

Hello