[NEW!] | StrangersRP | Discord: discord.gg/H9sjUbB | Whitelisted Jobs, DOJ, Custom Cars/Interiors, Active Staff & A Welcoming Community!

Strangers Roleplay

Strangers Roleplay is a new, small community built on amazing rp, fun, and friendship! We strive to not only bring a wonderful home for any character you may create, but to also bring you a wonderful home as well. With very active, friendly staff, and a kind, and engaging community, Strangers RP is the place for you to build your next great adventure!

Being a new community, we still have lots of goals to strive for, lots of room for improvement, and most of all, we want your ideas! We want to give back to our community in the best way we think possible, bringing you more features and option to use for your RP!

Sure, we may not be anything special, but we are second-to-none when it comes to our dedication and love for the community we have built, and we’re exciting to have you along with us on the journey!

Feel free to stop by!
IP: 185.249.196.38:32174
Discord: discord.gg/H9sjUbB

6 Likes

Coolest server ever! Wouldnt want to RP anywhere else! :smiley:

2 Likes

Best server I’ve been on so far! If you’re looking for a home! Strangers RP is it!!! I PROMISE!!!

3 Likes

you guys are awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

We have new updates daily, custom cars, and sooo much more! Help build your new home!

2 Likes

Some of our features!

2 Likes

We’re going daily, and would love to have you along for the journey! Help create the place you call home!

2 Likes

Custom map buildings/house interiors available!

1 Like

SEPTEMBER 30TH (4 DAYS FROM NOW!) WE RELEASE!!! COME JOIN, CREATE A LIFE, AND HAVE FUN :smiley:

1 Like

We’ve Officially released!

Exclusive Race Tracks/Base Jumping/Activities - Currently there are 2 track locations on the map! One for Go-Karts and another for RC Cars! There’s also a handful of base jumping locations, and a few other outdoor activities and indoor activities you can participate in!

Custom Interiors/Exteriors - There are many custom made interiors and exteriors already added to the map, with many more to come, helping separate us from the rest, making us unique.

Whitelisted Jobs - With a handful of whitelisted jobs to choose from, and many more to come, you’re sure to be able to roleplay your dream job!

Property Realty/Bank Loans/etc. - With a fully staffed Realty Company, and Architecture firm, your dream home can be yours! Need a mortgage for that house, or a loan for that car? Speak to the bank!

Department of Justice - With an obvious Police Force, there also comes the District Attorney (with his own office) the Courthouse, lawyers, and judges!

Government - City Hall is on the map and you can always call on a government official at City Hall to get your city needs handled!

Custom Cars/Liveries - With more and more cars being added every day, it’s only a matter of time until the car of your dreams ends up in your garage!

Bank Robberies/Mugging/Money Washing/Drugs/etc. - Everything should be in place for all your criminal activities!

Custom CAD System - Featured on the In-game tablet (NUM 7) you can create your character’s identifier and get yourself in the government database!

Los Santos University - Want to roleplay going to college? Go ahead.

Flight School/Boat Marina - We have The Los Santos Flight school so you can become an FAA Pilot! We also have a Boat Marina, so enjoy the waters!

Tons of Cool Chat Commands/Emotes/etc. - There are a ton of cool chat commands, emotes and keybinds waiting to be uncovered!

Camping - While we admit it’s a tad buggy, there are some chat commands that you can use to roleplay a camp site! So go camping in the beautiful north of San Andreas!

Hookers - Go and have some fun with some hookers!

And much, much more!!

1 Like

Great server, great staff team, so much to do and find within the server! Blood, sweat and tears put into it and an amazing outcome!

1 Like

10/10 Server I recommend to anyone who is looking for an active community and a place to call home! Amazing staff

2 Likes

Thank you both so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing Server! Active Staff! Great Developers! I would really recommend looking into the server if you haven’t already!

2 Likes

We’ve got some tricks, and some treats up our sleeve for Halloween! Will you be joining us?! :smiley:

1 Like

2019-09-29_5 TRICK OR TREAT!!!

1 Like

srpbannermenu_halloween
HALLOWEEN IS HERE!

1 Like

The Month of October, the City is in Ruins!!!

1 Like

The cure has been found, the city has been restored to normal!

By far my favorite server to call home. If you’re reading this it means you’re looking for a place to call home and curious about this place, so come try it out. It’s truly a great server and the staff tries to be as active as possible. They’re a good team and very open to opinions and suggestions. I have been here since before the official release. I got to see then and still continue to see every day how much time, effort and love the staff puts into this server. I love these guys and am proud to call this place my home.