(HELP) Florida Life Roleplay | DOJ Style | CAD/MDT | EMS, FIRE, LEO | PUBLIC | EUP

Discord IP: https://discord.gg/qA3GkCS
Direct IP: 51.89.233.30:30182

Florida based serious role-play community with our own custom CAD/MDT, Uniforms, and lots of awesome custom scripts. As well as an exciting, fun and welcoming experience even when not roleplaying.

We strive to make sure everyone is happy and having fun in the community and if there is an issue we get it fixed as fast as possible.

This community was built from the ground up by me in August 2020, and I’m very happy to see the extraordinary progress we have made getting this community up and out there.

We try to bring new things to the community as often as we can with hard working developers making new things all the time. We love feedback from our members to see what they would like in the community and we take that very seriously.

Here is some of the things MRP has to offer to you:

Departments

• City Of Miami Police (COFMPD)
  • Dade Sheriff Office (BCSO)
  • State Highway Department (FHP}
  • City Of Miami Fire Department (COMFD)
  • Civilian Operations (CIV)
  • Communications (Control Room)
  • EMS (Ambulance Services)
    Please read below and see of you fit the requirements below

Requirements MUST be at least 16 years old, the day you apply MUST have a working and clear microphone MUST follow and agree to all community rules and guidelines MUST own a full, legal copy of Grand Theft Auto V for PC…

**So how can you join and play with us? Apply on our discord )
Thank you and hope to speak with you soon!

Notes:
Community is Discord which your need.
If you want to apply for a Developer Position, DM me on discord:

Comment here to join

I want to join please

1 Like

Could I join?

[20 characters]

1 Like

Sure. Here is our Discord https://discord.gg/932cTx9 looking for realistic dispatchers too.

Looking For Devs that can texture Convert and support click the Discord link above and ask for my self.

Looking for Dispatcher that have previous Role play or real life Expirance

Need help with our CAD with bubble if anyone can help please message me

Looking for female or Male Dispatchers. EMS/Fire contact my discord D4YH4WK#2059

REOPENING!!! My new server all departments avalable

can I join?

Sure join the discord. And will discuss from there.

I joined

whats your discord

Looking for devs, texture Skinner, and Leo, EMS, Fire. If your interested visit our discord.

Looking for Dispatchers that can Work a CAD/MDT Has or hasn’t got GTA V. Must know codes and can copy with multiple people.

Still in need of a skinner and a dev who can convert cars and emergency vehicles. visit me on dicord ask for 1K-22 Troop E C . Hill

We have updated our name and now called State Of San Andreas RP (SOSARP) we will be updating our CAD/MDT and cars

Looking for someone to help convert cars to stand-alone vehicles if you can do this please contact me

Bump up