New serverfiles doesnt work on mono (ubuntu)

Works with newest server update!

The old server was running “fine” but the new files give me the that error.
http://pastebin.com/kt4gdRdv

What does it mean and how to fix it?

Slluxx

Edit: It seems like your new GUI is trying to show up on Ubuntu. That doesnt work and the server crashes.

push thats some important shit here

Wait two days. They’ll finally respond.

works with newest server update.

@Slluxx said in New serverfiles doesnt work on mono (ubuntu).:

How’d you get it to work? Latest update seems to be missing a bunch of files, and throws up a whole heap of other errors for me

Edit: Just noticed we’re meant to be using the new CitizenMP.Server.exe in root not bin… I guess I need to move all the other dlls from bin to root too or something?

@Darkmyre said in New serverfiles doesnt work on mono (ubuntu).:

I guess I need to move all the other dlls from bin to root too or something?

w-why would you think that

How’d you get it to work? Latest update seems to be missing a bunch of files, and throws up a whole heap of other errors for me

Edit: Just noticed we’re meant to be using the new CitizenMP.Server.exe in root not bin… I guess I need to move all the other dlls from bin to root too or something?

Use the guide from the release topic.

@Darkmyre i just renamed my server, installed a new one and moved some of my resources folders from the old to the new server. It seems that something is going horrible wrong with just overwriting

@kanersps said in New serverfiles doesnt work on mono (ubuntu).:

Use the guide from the release topic.

Yeah no shit. Unfortunately that doesnt work, but I guess with that reply you dont give a fuck about linux users.

True! We don’t give a fuck about people with such attitude!