L.A. Noire RP | Realistic Roleplay WEAZEL NEWS HIRING

avatars-000609478350-ptjadb-t500x500

L.A NOIRE RP
serious roleplay community that is looking for weazel news employees

:movie_camera: Get Ready to Make Headlines with Weazel News! :newspaper:
Bring your creative flair to life as you craft captivating news stories. Use your editing skills to piece together thrilling reports that will keep people on the edge of their seats!

:studio_microphone: Podcast Hosts & Interviewers:
Are you a natural conversationalist? Weazel News needs your voice to host podcasts and conduct in-depth interviews. Become the voice that people turn to for insightful discussions and exclusive scoops.

:mega: Broadcasters:
Step into the spotlight as a Weazel News broadcaster! Deliver breaking news updates, cover epic events, and become the face of our network. Your charisma and delivery will captivate audiences across the city!

:bulb: Creative Minds:
Do you have a knack for storytelling, graphics design, or social media wizardry? Weazel News is always on the lookout for creative minds who can add their unique touch to our news production and engagement efforts.

Join us, and together, we’ll redefine journalism! :globe_with_meridians:

Ready to make your mark in the industry? Apply now and become part of the Weazel News team! Serious inquiries only; this isn’t just a job, it’s a career in the making

How do I join?
Join us on Discord to find our rules, F.A.Q., and information on how to join and get started.

6 Likes

ThugLife RP
connect 158.69.122.204:32006

4 Likes

Love this server looks cool af and all the custom cars are awesome! I’m interested in becoming police for the server. Great Work!

were looking to hire some more cops hmu

8 Likes

Is there a way you can message me. If not on here my email is LLESRA@icloud.com. Thank you.

1 Like

Can someone unban me… I got banned for massive RDM… I’m new to fivem and server… Random people killed me. i just fought back, ingame name: lanceperez94

how do i find meth on the server

So why was I banned from the discord all I said was why would I donate when the server can’t stay on :confused:

I would like to please get unbanned from the discord because i hit up the owner and ik im sorry but this is my favorite server and i got banned for literally no reason but claimed it was because i was cheating but i was just trying to produce coke? can you atleast think about unbanning me from discord and we can go from there?

Sever is just like gta v online wannabe crips and bloods just killing each other 24/7 and killing many cops as possible. Cops are salty and just revive them self after being killed with proper roleplay.

“co-owned by youtuber with 500k subscribers” False advertisement as you clearly don’t.

2 Likes

Hello, are you currently taking any new players?

Hey were is codeine located to buy

follow me on ig at ynp_sh4wn and im hiring supports

first i cant even play because im stuck on THE HEIGHT REGISTRATION ITS NOT WORKING

how can i apply to become police?

hey north i got PERMA banned about 2 yrs ago for literally no reason can u please get back at me

Server could use some improvement to make sure players aren’t running around robbing people other than that the server is fun the only thing you have to worry about is getting ran up on and robbed which is kinda a issue but hoping the server works to make some type of rule in place to reduce the amount of robberies.

1 Like

how you get in the game??

Why when I search for it i cant find it im new to FiveM and search with ip Addres

**[quote=“levopvp, post:1, topic:577708, full:true”]
THUGLIFE RPlogo

What is THUGLIFE RP?

THUGLIFE RP is a newer community based in grove street. Our goal, is to build a strong community that helps people forget about the real world for a few hours at a time with quality, realistic RP.

We are still looking for great people, and strong characters to be a part of our street thug presence, or our department. We are still looking to hire serious police officers to join the team.
Join Discord: discord.gg/DDMHHsN

What does THUGLIFE RP have to offer?

a
While we may be a new community, we have plenty of things to offer, even if our server isn’t quite at full capacity yet. We are hiring full-time members for the police departmenh

Come Join Us

We hope to see you join our Discord and come have fun on ThugLife RP
Discord: discord.gg/DDMHHsN
[/quote]