New server looking for developers

Hello people, i am looking for developers to work with me in a FiveM RP Project. I will provide all the resources in the cloud to keep the server running. I pretend to run it on Amazon. We will have 2 enviroments: One for development and another for the live public server.

No payment will be provided for you, but i will pay for all infrastructure needed, with snapshots and backups.

The goal will be the most well done RP possible, we already got a community manager, i am a Certified Solutions Architect from AWS, got deep servers networking skills, some developer skills and i want someone that trully knows code to do this with me.

Thanks!

Moved to #server-development:server-bazaar. Next time, please take < 1 minute to read the category descriptions, they’re there for a reason. Thanks :mascot:

1 Like

Hundreds and hundreds of copypasta and unique RP servers already exist, why should they join yours?

Each person might have their own reason, mine is cause I used to play and develop SA:MP with pawn long time ago, and it was one the greatest multiplayer experiences I ever had. Since now FiveM seems to be going towards the same direction I feel that might be worth to start working on this.

i can help devadd me on discord to talk Frexsyz

Hey can you help with my server? Cheers