[NEW SERVER] Looking for Admins/Devs to Launch new Community

rp
lookingforplayers
newserver

Hi all,

After playing around on FiveM for a while now I’ve found that a lot of the servers that are open to the public have glitchy scripts, unrealistic RP, or are filled with kids.

I’ve purchased a long-term VPS and set up a basic FiveM server with some simple mods. I’m looking for a group of people who want to get in at the start and help build a new community.

I myself am mid-20s, based in New York. I have good technical background in web development and databases, but modding on FiveM is new to me.

The vision I have for the community is:

• Open to public, but with mods on all the time to keep things in order
  • Mods that aren’t jerks
  • Age minimum (18)
  • Job system to encourage people to work to earn things
  • Serious RP, but still have fun
  • AOP based in Blaine County, simply to have less desync

If you are interested in helping to get this started please feel free to reach out to me.

Hello, May I be a admin I meet all requirments

I can be a dev, I have developed quite a few, and meet all the requirments.

Hello, May I be a admin i can help you guys

Tyler Moose#6227 Add me on discord

Are you still looking for admins, if so I meet all the requirements, :slight_smile:

Are you still looking for admins I’m an avid streamer and rp player looking to help a real rp server and play tired of the doj style and the kids who just want to play gtav online with custom cars

Are you still looking for this type off role? I could have a chat with you on discord or something if it suits you?

If you are still looking let me know.

Hello My Name Is Trey Would Like To Help Some Community Out And Some That Need Help Developing And If You Have A Fire Chief Spot Open Im Here :smile:

Discord: ๖ۣۜ𝕋𝕣𝕖𝕪 | ༺Leͥgeͣnͫd༻ᴳᵒᵈ#3228