[NEW SERVER] Immersive Roleplay - Economy Based - Serious RP - Active Staff | Legal/Illegal Jobs | Drugs | Hiring Police/EMS/Mechanic | Properties | Custom Scripts | Custom Maps

Hello everyone!

I’d love to tell you about our new public FiveM server that is launching today!

We are a relatively new community of like minded gamers known as Immersive Gaming.

We have been working on our server: Immersive Roleplay, that has been in Open Beta for the last couple months, and we are exited to officially announce our server lanuch to the FiveM community.

We are a serious, economy based roleplay server, with a strong emphasis on a very slim UI and overall immersion.

We are currently an ESX based server, with plans to eventually move to a custom framework, but we have gone to great lengths to polish and optimize our user experience far beyond that of what we consider your “average” ESX server.

We have a relatively sizeable staff of mature and experienced players that focus on staying in character and providing the best possible environment for creative RP scenarios.

Our server has a great deal of custom map assets, exciting and diverse civilian activities, and a permanent statewide “AOP” to provide players with a multitude of options; both legal, and illegal.

We have 3 whitelisted LEO departments, a whitelisted Fire/EMS department, and a whitelisted mechanic job, all of which are currently hiring.

We offer a custom designed web based CAD/MDT system, Server-side EUP, Civilian jobs and recreational activities, purchasable and rentable properties, as well as many opportunities for those on the other side of the law.

We currently have a single 32 player server, with plans to open a second when the need arises. We are also excited to start working on a 64 player OneSync server in the very near future.

We are always working on exciting new features for the server, so players can expect regular updates!

I hope you will drop by our communitiy and see what we have to offer.

Our Discord server can be found at: https://discord.gg/j274KKN

And our Server IP is: ig.myvnc.com:30120

We are excited to meet you and have some memorable roleplay!

5 Likes

First week live has been a blast, but we are STILL HIRING for the Sheriffs Department, LSPD, LSFD, and Mechanics! Hop in and say what’s up!

1 Like

Gooooood Roleplay over heeere

1 Like

the server is awesome very good rp

1 Like

This shit is amazing. Great shit and map details! Join it cause I am telling you, it’s the shit.

1 Like

this server is so amazing it makes me so immersed

2 Likes

GOLD!!

1 Like

Hospitalized
:mag::ambulance:

1 Like

This is a great server. Look, Uber vs LS Taxi. Which is better? Come find out by joining the server!

1 Like

awesome RP, come check it out!

1 Like

Glad to see all the new faces. come check out the RP!

1 Like

Let’s get a full server tonight boys

1 Like

1 Like

A late night ride on Del Perro Beach path and a smoke in the sand. This server is too LIT!

1 Like

2 Likes

i know i love it!

2 Likes

We had to investigate a robbery/ killing at the 76 Gas Station. we interviewed a married couple on scene

1 Like

1 Like

stop by our community and see what we have to offer!

1 Like

Our outstanding and proficient Officers and EMS. Ready to server and protect.
Join the force and do what’s right for San Andreas. Be the one who changes the future!

Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/j274KKN

1 Like